Reviews for 1010
Weezy815 chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
Ok, first of all, I love this idea of ten songs and plan to use it ASAP, but I'm reviewing because I saw Just Another Day by Oingo Boingo (yes I knew it before it was in Stranger Things) and was super surprised.
Good song!
BenRG chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
Actually, I think that Flynn would have greatly approved of Alan and Lora making the Beast With Two Backs on his bed. In fact, I imagine that he would have been a willing cheerleader. Like Lora said, there is a point where one's greatest duty is to your own continued health and sanity.

Meanwhile, Sam and Jet...? They're the stupid, naive kids who still, in defiance of logic and the wisdom of their elders, believe that they can remake not just one worlds but two by the sheer force of their wills, morality and weapons. You never know; they might just be right! Quorra certainly trusts Sam and Mercury? Well, Jet is her User; he may not have wrote her but all a Program desires is useful function and he gave her that. So she will follow him to deresolution because that is her function. If there is more than that for her...? Well, I don't think that she's ready just yet to reveal what SHE wants, even to Quorra who, being native to the Grid, is more likely to understand the strange 'I am more efficient and stable in this configuration with others' equation that is a Program's closest approximation to friendship and more.
BenRG chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
Seriously, Sam? You're on the Grid. Of COURSE the rules of the Game would apply there!
BenRG chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
That was worth it from beginning to end - From Flynn's first hesitant steps into the Frontier to the final end at the (so far unfilmed and probably never-to-be-filmed) far side of the story where human, program and ISO alike learn through war and peace, destruction and rebuilding, that their similarities are far greater than their differences and three marriages become living proof of the unity of the analogue and digital worlds.

Best. Tron. Fic. On. This. Site.
Silvara chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
Your writing skills are still as fresh, colorful and clever as ever! :)
Silvara chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
They were nice, I especially like the last. Alan and Lora trapping themselves just to keep Kvin company, and their three err, 2/3 sons, taking on their legacy in th read worl. It's so poetic... but most of all I /need/ to read a fanfics trilogy about the three tron seniors's advantures on the Grid. Boy that'd be bliss... *_*
irinab chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
ooh ooh ooh! i did something like this, except only with the Tron: legacy soundtrack!

:tron minds think alike: