Reviews for Dream
JUSTAGIRLWITHINTERNETACCESS chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I really like this! Please continue!
PoiuyttyuioP chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
: D . . . . Awesum.
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
i dont know if ur gonna finish this or not but hey, watevr
cho-chan09 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Oh wow, this is getting interesting. Is Axel dead, or is Roxas? Or is it neither? Maybe it was Axel who was saved and Roxas is in a coma? OMG this is awesome! I love your work. _
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You're back! I missed you. X3 Yay new stuff! I like it so far; very 's definitely something strange going on and I can't wait to find out what. _
Fatefulldestiny chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I love this so far! Please update soon!
Nicole Dollanganger chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Omfg yay :3 that was pretty fast ;D I LOVED IT AGAIN~ another good story by terra ;D cus she's the best~ ;D

Write more! XD wahh I love this ;D and you for making these amazing stories :3

-hugs-
JadeDawn chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Just two words.

Loved it. Haha, now this is making me really curious on what is gonna be coming next :)
RadicalDeer chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You-you're backkkkkkkk~! *clings to* BLUH I MISSED YEW ;A; Hahaha~ Man i haven't read any AkuRoku for a while now :3 I missed it~ Especially yours goodness! tHe dark angsty-ness *q*
Tsukiee chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
...~~

OwO Wow, has passed some time since the last time I RR you . I am so glad! A new multi-chaptered from you! 3333

I am loving it o far w Hope you can continue this soon~~

I like how your fics has this aura of mistery and that there is some info that you are not telling yet. Aaaaaand, I will hate you forever as I believe you have improved your writing T-T

I mean, now you write EVEN MORE beautiful sceneries than before (And i thought that wasn't possible, as you have been always really good describing it) but with the introduction... it is so beautiful *_*

and i think this is the first time, on your stories, that I see Axel as a sweet man (In underworld and marionette, Axel was more of a sex-seeker, with a little ambition of power~~)

I reaaaally want to know how did Namine kill Axel~~ I hope you can update soon!

This story is great, so I am sure you will get a lot of followers! O
crescentindigomoon chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
looks great so far, can't wait to see what happens!
Nicole Dollanganger chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I just have to say... That I fking love it :3 33

More, more!~
JadeDawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love how you can always surprise me on how well you display the imagery in your stories. I'd love to see how the rest plays out :D
Teknogeddon chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
TERRA! its been too long girl! I don't come here much myself but when I saw your name I went slksdkfjahsdkfS; AND READ IT

write more.

srs. im an artist. u an author.

WRITE MAOR