Reviews for Shot in the Dark
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
It's a pity that you didn't update, because the storyline is neatly folded out by now, and I love to see the clash of the action with Jake and Auggie! By the way, good choice of the time setting with Auggie's 'self-pity-day'. Please do an update!
Kitty Kat686 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I really like this! I've been looking for a good Jake 2.0/Covert Affairs crossover for a while, and got really excited when I found this. Please update!
STReader chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
OMG! Love this Plot! I love Jake 2.0 and now Auggie! The details you've drawn are wonderful
Jade2099 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
This set up is so incredibly good! I don't know anything about Jake 2.0, but this story got me watching the series. So far I've only seen the pilot, but I'm looking forward to catching up on everything this weekend. I can't wait to see whether you intend to have the two worlds collide directly...at least for now Auggie/Jake are two separate people. Imagine the implosion if Annie runs across Jake? lol Wonderful as always! :) Looking forward to your next update!
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I have not seen Jake 2.0, but have read a few crossover attempts...I kinda like the idea. This is a great start and I look forward to seeing where you take it! :)
nw chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
By the way theres another jake 2.0/ca crossover fic on ff net if you want to read. Yours is very good though. Love the detail. Can't wait for the action!