Reviews for One Piece: Rise of the Second Pirate King
superfanman217 chapter 2 . 9/22
i love this story
Reaper4991 chapter 1 . 9/14
Interesting start and I'm happy to see another op/serious/godlike luffy
Looking forward to more
Also, a weapon for usopp that is lethal/effective would be a rifle or crossbow
draco7347 chapter 1 . 7/29
love story cant wait for new chapters
Alexia Colette chapter 2 . 7/20
UPDATE! I'M DYING! ARGHHHHH
SaintMichael95 chapter 2 . 4/6
Omg I love this story soooo much! Too bad it's abandoned!
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 1 . 3/29
I c'ant believes rouge was also reincarnated, i think that that is Pretty sweet and thé way they where both reincarnated makes me feel so happy because this is m'y favorite kind of fanfic, i just wish it was longer but i Will still had it to m'y favourites
shinougaya chapter 2 . 3/5
yess! this is absolutely great! I really like your style and the characters are fun to read... please keep it up this way!
Mr. Soze chapter 2 . 2/23
You should update this if you are still on the site.
Mhornarik chapter 2 . 1/14
Update soon!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 1/14
I'm a little upset about the OC who has the same last name as Black Beard (related?) Because it seems like he is going to take Smoker's spot as Luffy's hunter.

As a side note will this be a harem? If so could Luffy be with Nami, Robin, Nojiko, Vivi, Marguet and Hancock. Please and Thank You.
Azzzimoth chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Yay, finally a one piece fanfic were Luffy actually behaves like a pirate should. Plz update.
daniel.lewis.5011 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
good story would like to see up date
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
draco7347 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
really lovr this story cant wait for new chapters
nightrunner30 chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
I really like how Luffy is portrayed in this story it's very different from the others on the site, but you might have to be careful to make sure that Luffy is still a better person than his opponents. One thing I'm concerned about is the time for updates I'm not asking you to pm me but if you do update could you address why the updates take a while? Also are you going to unclude any lemons or limes, or leave them out?