Reviews for Will you save me?
Ella459 chapter 1 . 4/16
this was sooo amazing!
karkittyx3 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
this is by far my FAVORITE story of Sasodei
I cant i was just sitting here crying in the corner like a baby
Thats how you write fanfics THATS HOW

Great Story!
XxCarolinxX chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
I've red many stories where the main character dies, but never have I red one that've made me feel so sad like this one! A single misunderstanding that can lead to death. I haven't checked if it has a sequel but I really hope it does! I give this 10 out of 10! (This is the first time I've written a review. I'm not really good at English so sorry if it's bad!)
eenayde chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL- YES, I WANT A SEQUEL!
WinterSpirit13 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I wish I could order somthing without being interrogated about what kind of toppings or sides I want... *sighs*.
I am re-reading this for the who knows how many times. I always tend to imagine this at me own school, and always remember this fic when I'm at certain places my brain corresponded to this fic. I am so weird.
well this was a pointless review... BUT I LIKED YOUR STORY. XP
Deidara no Danna chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
I really love this entire story. I've read it at least four times. Please write a sequal
Name no Danna chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
Wow... this was depressing...
I like this story!
TheRedDragon173 chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Oh my Gods, I loved it!
It was so well written, and I loved the ending! If my vote still counts, a sequel would be awesome!
CookieDarkness chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You know when you re read a story again, and it still makes you cry like a little bitch? Yeah. c':

Can I apologise for being shit by the way, I haven't been on ff in forever and I feel really bad. ._.
Hope you accept my apology.. xc

BUT YEAH, AMAZING. SAID IT BEFORE, AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I KNOW.
Wait have I ever even said that..?
Either way I'm saying it now. n.n
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
SEQUEL! I BEG YOU SEQUEL!
EmotionlessPuppet chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this story reminds me alot of angel beats..how they met each other again in an afterlife and sou on :D but its a really good story :D i liked it although it is very sad and i almost cried...(i don't cry that easily or often...)
HidanStalksU3 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
KING OF THORN I LOVE THAT SERIES SO AWESOME I NEARLY DIED OF ITS AWESOMENESS
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
YES SEQUEL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED IT IIII NEEEEEDDD ITTTTT
randomperson chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
is it the whole reincarnation thing mentioned earlier or did dei somehow got his body preserved and his personality was Resurrected without his memory somehow?
jess chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
This story is so sad and good! It had crying at the end of ch 11 and gasping at ch 12. Ur an awesome writer! Keep it up! ;D