Reviews for Fireside Diaries
ThunderBlue2100 chapter 1 . 4/29
i like this idea because the fireside girls are of my favorite characters of the show.

you will continu this fanfic?
partner555 chapter 59 . 4/29/2014
You know, I kinda didn't get the title until I got to the end of the chapter.

Silly me.
partner555 chapter 58 . 4/22/2014
Aw man, poor Ginger. I'd say poor Holly, but her problem has been solved.
partner555 chapter 56 . 4/18/2014
I noticed there were no reviews for this chapter, so I intend to correct that.

I LOVED IT!
partner555 chapter 57 . 4/15/2014
Woohoo! A wonderful and adorable entry by Melissa! Thank you Freedom Fighter!
TheAlmightyUltimix chapter 57 . 4/14/2014
I liked this chapter, though I have to ask one question. Is Buford ever going to get what's coming to him? He's consistently been a jerk to everyone, even scamming Ginger out of her money, and he's gotten away with it every time, so I just have to know if something bad is finally going to happen to him.
Timothy Filiga Cahill chapter 54 . 3/1/2014
It's the final season?
partner555 chapter 54 . 2/12/2014
Elizabeth shall learn the insanity that is Phineas and Ferb.

Good starting two parter. I feared that there will be a lot of drama, but the amount of drama turned out perfect, and we have a happy ending.
FlamingWizardDice23 chapter 54 . 2/10/2014
God, I love Adyson, she cracks me up everytime. Thank you for continuing the series, you are the best
rangers123 chapter 54 . 2/10/2014
I knew it. Everything would be resolved again, and all is back to normal. Hope that Season 5 is gonna be awesome.
rangers123 chapter 53 . 2/10/2014
Yes! I've been waiting for months for the season premier! It looks all good, and I hope Elizabeth knows that it's too chaotic to handle a troop with that many members...

One note, though. You mentioned that they were planning it out on the 13th. Two days later, wouldn't that be the fifteenth instead of Valentine's Day? Just curious.
FlamingWizardDice23 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Funniest chapter yet!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Girls are cool
partner555 chapter 52 . 9/14/2013
First of all, I want to say that YES! I CAUGHT UP!

Next, on the announcement in the author's note, you say you're creatively bankrupt? I've seen this sort of thing with many authors of fanfiction I happened to like, they just stop writing. I hope you will write another season, preferably soon.

If you want my advice, I suggest doing something with the major breach of the status quo. Show how the girls are doing with Isabella no longer being a Fireside girl. Show Elizabeth trying to lead the newly combined group. Also, Baljeet is single now right? Let's see Ginger and Baljeet just... talk. Going into a relationship now would probably be too soon if they don't just try knowing each other first. Oh, remember when I suggested an entry written by Melissa, how is she coping without Isabella as her mentor? These are just some of the examples of what can be done with the change in the status quo.

If you do continue, would Isabella return as a Fireside Girl eventually?

Now that that is taken care of, I would like to say that the Fireside Diaries is awesome and all the supplementary material were awesome too.
partner555 chapter 51 . 9/14/2013