Reviews for It Was a Night Like This
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wonderful... so cool to see a tender caring, emotional (not mad) Beach Head.. So glad Cover Girl could be there for him..
Vector426 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Outstanding ! Nice to see a more human side of Beach. And to see he and CG get a lil bit closer. A really good Chistmas story. I've read it 2-3 time and still find it a great read. Good job ! Take care, and keep it between the ditches.
Queen Ceilidh chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was so beautiful to read. I was really moved by your writing. In the Real American Hero series, Beachhead is always portrayed as being gruff and no nonense; it was nice to see the other softer(he'd probably kill me for calling him this, lol) and more emotional side of him. I thought when he said, "Women, can't live with 'em, can't bind and gag 'em and toss them in a closet." was really funny. I can think of some men that would apply to as well.

Queen Ceilidh
ShadowRaptor8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I keep trying to write a review but every time I do I delete what I wrote because it sounds too sappy. So, without getting overly emotional, this story is beautiful. The world needs more things like this to happen.