Reviews for Project Reset: The Prequel
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2017
This is so beautiful it made me cry. Well done.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2017
This is an impossibly adorable fanfic! And that combination of love and terror that First Aid feels as he imagines having kids is something I can relate to.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
always love this story. thank you
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
I love it! But you say it's the last chapter and it's not marked complete...
StarCaptain299 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I re-read this story again. It's still a dear favourite.
By the way, do we ever find out what happened when Thundercracker 'captured' First Aid, as is mentioned in chapter 7?
;)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
love this story!
Knockouts Apprentice chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Im pretty sure this is one of the coolest stories about barricade and first aid ive read as of yet!
Sinead Rivka chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
This was such delightful read, and I can't wait to read the other stories that you have posted. The character building, the unexpected identity of the Prime, the overall story, sparklings, this hit all the things I love in a good fic. Thank you!
Anodythe chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
I love happy endings. Especially when it ends with a redeemed "bad" guy and squirmy sparklings!
IvoryCrawler chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
AWWWWWW! THIS IS SO SWEEEEET! So far, best way for lost sparks to be brought back! and no more death! AWWWW!
StarCaptain299 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Perfect!
Perfect ending!
Wonderful. I'm still smiling, darn it!
Infinitechange chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Awwww! So cute and fun!
Qwikshot chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
yeah! missed reading this one and am thrilled to see a new chapter ... now you just have to update the other one ...

:-D
Kenskirae chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Awesome awesome awesome! I adore this whole story! Thank you for this wonderful tale.
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 12/17/2013