Reviews for Four Heads Are Better Than One
kitty-gurl1 chapter 25 . 6/22
hope this one's not abandoned! it's awesome so far!
Fallow52 chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
Kudos :)
Loka chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
Love the interactions between the professors and especially how everyone reacts to Lockhart. Great job!
SomeoneKnew chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
Wow...I was so looking forward to the next year, and then I looked at the date of the latest update and was super disapointed. 4 years! I love your writing, btw.
SomeoneKnew chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Godric, this gets funnier every chapter!
SomeoneKnew chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
I don't know enough words for utter moron to describe Lockheart.
SomeoneKnew chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
I have just been struck anew by how pathetic he is. *facepalm* He's a total idiot. What a braggart. Hilarious!
SomeoneKnew chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Oohh...I can't wait to read about second year! phbph Lockheart is an idiot.
SomeoneKnew chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
These are so in character and realistic! It's exactly how I'd imagine the Heads. Snape's and McGonagall's squabbles are so great!
The Dark One Rising chapter 25 . 1/4/2015
Yet, she was right. The irony. I'm not sure if that means Lupin, Pettigrew or Voldemort. I'm willing to bet on the later, though.
The Dark One Rising chapter 24 . 1/4/2015
Perfect timing, really. Had she heard about his aspirations, I feel Lockhart's injury would be much more lasting.
The Dark One Rising chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
Should I be surprised that Lily comes up this often?
The Dark One Rising chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Those four should be the staff's Marauder's. Do you think Nspae played Quidditch? He seems knowledgeable about it. I don't really see him playing those. An enthusiastic spectator?
The Dark One Rising chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
They mentioned Lily and Severus didn't explode. Surprising. Do you think they realized he fancied her? I can't decide if the "get over her" comment meant friendship or unrequited feelings. Being adults when he was in school, they may have noticed where some others did not. I don't think Sprout was the one to teach the Marauders. I might be wrong.
The Dark One Rising chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
Did Flitwick consider the chance of other creatures die to his ancestry? Was it more his Hiuse that influenced his consideratoon?