Reviews for The Darkness within
Dragonsbloodinformant chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
This so far is a very good story. Please write the ending soon. I hope Carrot comes back. It's been a year since you wrote the last chapter. please don't leave your audience with their hearts exposed forever. Please put some closure on this story. I wouldn't mind an e-mail either just so I know that you actually read this.

Sincerely,

Alan Z.
Princess Sin chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
hurray! you updated. i'm so glad. i just love this. So, what else does the snake want from carrot? please update soon. i want to see what carrots friends are going to do to big mama,as if i couldn't figure that out. one thing for sure, i know marron will show no mercy.
Mawata and Sasame 4ever chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow! i liked it! im gonna read the other chapters now!
Princess Sin chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
i just read all nine chapters and it was wonderful. i know that it has been over a year since your last update but i do hope you continue. i want to see what happens when they find out carrot is alive and that momma tried to kill him.
Trickster Priest chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
I know it's been awhile since a update, I rather hope there's more of this. I can't wait to see the rest.
Chain Assassin chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
Beautiful...although there are a few mistakes you might want to fix. The story is well written and very imaginative. I insist you continue this.
Eishi-Ai chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
["Why had this happen?"]
Arrow Of Burning Destruction chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
Heck nah your grammer isn't any better please learn to spell or send it to me to proof read!
Arrow Of Burning Destruction chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
That was a great story and the poem wasn't half bad. OH yeah, WORK ON YOUR SPELLING! PLEASE!
Night-Owl123 chapter 7 . 1/10/2004
update!
Katie14 chapter 5 . 10/27/2002
Good chapter! I am looking forward to finding out what happens next!