Reviews for Feel The Sun Through Darkest Sky
Amy Licata Grisanti chapter 6 . 11/27/2020
Love all your stories... re-read every so often! Love Finchel even 7 years later️ Thank you
Amy Licata Grisanti chapter 10 . 4/16/2019
Omg... Excellent story! Couldn't put it down... Thank you
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
I’ve always found it ironic on Quibly is Quinn inRL but is a FINCHEL shipper. Always enjoy her stuff and yours as well. Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
PrincessFiona073 chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
This was awesome, thanks so much for this.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
I wish you would continue your Finchel stories, which are wonderful. Now that Lea is acknowledging Cory with her music, could you try to write them again. I miss the Finn and Rachel fiction - their characters were so writeable (sp?). Please reconsider. Loved this story for the umpteenth time.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
I just re-read this because something reminded me of it a couple weeks ago., and it was every bit as good as the first time! Such a great mix of star crossed lovers with a wonderful resolution. Thank you for this gem!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
This story is amazing! Your writing is so good! Thanks! I love it!
khazrn43 chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
It's Romeo and Juliet without the confusion. Yeah you
Don't stop Fincheling!
ItsaGleeThing chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
SO sad you stopped writing Finchel fanfics :( But anyways, just wanted to let you know that this fic is one of my favorites!
Xoxo :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I know this is a really old fic but I just finished rereading it and it is definitely one of my favourites. Love your work!
LiLCnow chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
This is like Romeo & Juliet with a plot twist. I loved it. I almost cried(I'm not a crier) that is how amazing your story was
vmt87 chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
You are an amazing writer, I just read this entire fanfiction this afternoon, amazing job!
LoveLeamichele1 chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
OMG I LOVE IT! you made me cry... one of the best
love of escapism chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Amazing story! Absolutely loved it. You are a great writer.
Capribaby1228 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I just really enjoyed that ]
You made me sob hysterically at one point, but still gave me a happy ending. Great job! ]
-Capribaby1228