Reviews for At Your Feet
Palindrome310 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This is an amazing story. It made me smile with its warmth. Great characterization, the interaction between Matthew and Mary was great and I love that she proposed at the end.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Cute and fun to envision. Thanks! :)
eitoph chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is such a charming little trip through time! I also love me some modern!AU and this was such a fun depiction of the M/M relationship.

I adored this :)
positive.potassium chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Love this story its funny how they met! lucky Mary!
xKrysx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Matthew and Mary love.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
*.* I love Matthew/Mary in modern times
sanspeur chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ah! I can't believe I've never seen this before - it's fantastic!
eridani chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Lovely modern AU, which isn't even my usual cup of tea! Very nice writing and well paced.
luluathome chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wonderful AU. Loved the characterization, spot on. Love the calm, passionate and articulate Matthew.
crankygrrl 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Loved it from the thoroughly wonderful openning line.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Fabulous! I liked drunk!Mary and her fixation on Matthew's eyes. He would, of course, be the consummate gentleman in such a situation. I also very much liked the quiet progression of their relationship. Loved the detail of him reading her columns aloud to her. Having listened to an audiobook narrated by Dan Stevens, I felt a need to concur that EVERYTHING is better when read aloud by him. :)
rebarkle chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was a lovely read. Absolutely charming. Completely believable. Perfect characterisation. I loved it. Thank you.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh my goodness, me! I am SO glad I found this. It's perfect. Just perfect. I do not use that word lightly - I assure you.

You've really captured the essence of their characters and dynamic so wonderfully in this modern AU. Oh gosh, the flirting, the banter, the frustration, the desire, the affection and undeniable attraction and's all just there. Rendered so beautifully.

He doesn't want to just be a rebound. She feels something for him and knows that he deserves to be more than a rebound. She feels like she betrayed him with the one-night stand. He'll wait for her but he won't be toyed with.

Gah, love love it. You work through so many of their issues on the show into this modern world and it works just beautifully.

The proposal was *so* them. Her realizing just there and then as he reads her column to her that he's the only one she wants to spend her life with & how he'd already been planning the proposal...gah, LOVE it! (and nice Sybil, Edith & Anna too!)

I love this. Adding to my favorites, easily!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
awww, lovely
hrhdana chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
LOVE crowded house! love your story...drunk mary-ahahahhah!