Reviews for VooDoo
Asantai-fish chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Wow. Just... Wow!
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Well, that was very interesting. And fun too. Thanks for writing such a story, I enjoyed it. I'll see you around!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Enjoyed your story.
thedoctorandriver chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was great, wish it had happened in the movie!
And to add to your awesomeness as a writer I just saw that you ship TenRose as well, which is my absolute Doctor Who OTP - I have spent so many tears crying over them it's not even possible anymore.
SoxxieLouise chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
brilliantly inventive.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
usually I don't like the stories about Jack and Angelica, but you got me bitch. You got me with this one, and thats mot something a lot of people can say.
ChocolateChipCookie32 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Very hot indeed
whitelotus123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
woah! that was really good! this is definitely one of the best M rated stories i've read on this site! very very well done congrats
jamiehay chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This story was excellent,really good one of the best m rated one shots I have read and i love angelica she is a brilliant character and I would definitely say Penelope was better at acting in pirates of the Caribbean than Keira. You should definitely do more ones like this if you did i would definitely read them.
bleedingchaos chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Haha Just what I was looking for. As soon as I saw the doll floating to her i was like ohh she should sooooo torture him sexually until he came back to the Island to get her. Your version with the Voodoo doll though is great! Awesomely written!
EnglishChocolate chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Gotta say, am loving this story. I only recently watched the 4th POTC a few days ago and i absoluetly loved Angelica's character. Penelope was excellent...anyways with the voodo doll floating to Penelopes island i admit i had thoughts simular to this story would be one of the interesting possibilities of Angelica getting the doll. However i am finding it a little difficult to imagen considering the voodoo doll is small n so Angie getting down and dirty with it is kind of difficult to see. Having said that, the idea i still pretty good and is written well.
Tanya chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow that was so sexual, but I still love it keep add another chapter to it
veni-vidi-farti chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I must say, I love, love, love this fanfiction-perhaps to the point of adoration, even.

It's like a breath of fresh air with the sensual-tinged, vivid description, after reading so many lifeless and arid stories.

The gyrating, writhing-incessant writhing-is spectacularly written.

And, I laughed aloud when I read Jack's comment of the Ghostie.

"You're probably just a fat old wench needing a good romp from ol'Jackie, eh?"

Marvelous.
Tushktanchik chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Thank you!

It was so impressive. I think you realy have a talant to write such a things. And I also enjoy the choice of words of yours.

So, keep writing.

I would love to read more from you about Jack and Angelica.