Reviews for The Boy Who Became Wolf
Just no
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2016
This story is beautifully written, but the ending was not what I imagined. I thought that Harry would come back to life and he and Draco would live happily ever after. Although the ending was not what I wanted (and even though I'm bawling my eyes out right now) I just wanted to say thank you for writing such an awesome story.

-Sierra
She wolf warrior chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
NO! NO HARRY X DRACO!
She wolf warrior chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Were are Ron and Hermione during this? I would love it if they just find a wizard/vampire/werewolf Harry in the woods. MOOOOOOORE FUUUUKKKINNG DRAMA!
Ethenia chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
why did they run through the woods if they could just apparate?
Rabastans chapter 25 . 2/20/2015
THAT WAS SO LOVELY!
I'm glad it wasn't the cliche, bring him back from death but the ending had peace.. they were together in the end.
HOLY FUCKKKK chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
DDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK HOLY JESUS' SHIIIIITTTTTTT THE DRAAMMMMMAAAAAAA SHIIITTTTTTT SHHHHAAAAATTTTT
wdlwbt chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
This is incredible. Thank You :)
Sami chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
hi i love your story but i just wanted to let you know that the last sentence of this chapter doesnt make sense. you might want to fix that, the line is "the end of a centuries old feud is coming to an end." other then that this chapter and the ones before it were fantastic.
Loveandpower chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Don't have much of a chance to read as end of work day but will be reading this tonight hopefully.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
This was so heartbreaking. I am crying my eyes out.
Kynnetic chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Unfortunately, as soon as the word 'Submissive' came into play I could no longer stomach reading this further. This is unfortunate because I was truly beginning to enjoy reading this, but I cannot abide by the human bastardizing of the alpha/beta/omega dynamics. It's a good story, so if future readers don't mind such things, I would still recommend it; it's just not my cup of coffee (tea is just gross).

Thanks for an intriguing read,
Kynn.
Mukuro234 chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
This was such a grew fic. Just like a novel sorta :)
abandonedaccount451 chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
I so glad i read this story, its perfectly cute
chichi chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I finished it all and you brought tears to my eyes and laughter to my lips and I would like to thank you for writing this