Reviews for The Boy Who Became Wolf
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 25 . 2/20
THAT WAS SO LOVELY!
I'm glad it wasn't the cliche, bring him back from death but the ending had peace.. they were together in the end.
HOLY FUCKKKK chapter 1 . 1/18
DDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK HOLY JESUS' SHIIIIITTTTTTT THE DRAAMMMMMAAAAAAA SHIIITTTTTTT SHHHHAAAAATTTTT
wdlwbt chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
This is incredible. Thank You :)
Sami chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
hi i love your story but i just wanted to let you know that the last sentence of this chapter doesnt make sense. you might want to fix that, the line is "the end of a centuries old feud is coming to an end." other then that this chapter and the ones before it were fantastic.
Loveandpower chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Don't have much of a chance to read as end of work day but will be reading this tonight hopefully.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
This was so heartbreaking. I am crying my eyes out.
Kynnetic chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Unfortunately, as soon as the word 'Submissive' came into play I could no longer stomach reading this further. This is unfortunate because I was truly beginning to enjoy reading this, but I cannot abide by the human bastardizing of the alpha/beta/omega dynamics. It's a good story, so if future readers don't mind such things, I would still recommend it; it's just not my cup of coffee (tea is just gross).

Thanks for an intriguing read,
Kynn.
Mukuro234 chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
This was such a grew fic. Just like a novel sorta :)
kie-chan214 chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
I so glad i read this story, its perfectly cute
chichi chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I finished it all and you brought tears to my eyes and laughter to my lips and I would like to thank you for writing this
Kiro Angel chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I LOVE! Especially the snake soap opera. XD I love the definite personalities you have, very colorful.
fanficchica123 chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
What does one say to an author who has created a story of love, anger, gore, hatred, pain and sacrifice... The emotions that I have gone through in reading 25 chapters of your story is painful and I am truly amazed at the talent and imagination that this fic has produced. Thank you for writing something like this and I hope to see you again in Fanfiction
Guest chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Mind. Blown.
ritahstevens chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
This story really touched beutiful
Guest chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
awesome story one of my favorites on fanfiction