Reviews for The Drag Queen Scheme
Muzzy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I know this is short, but my iPod is about to die. REALLY REALLY x60000 cute ;)
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I'm not really shure of how to review this. Dont get me wrong I like it.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
*still giggling* omg that was really funny! Did he get his helmet back btw? I'm guessing he did though _
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Haha. Sum1cooler is the BTR KING of humor, lovie.

This was amazing. I love the part about him having a bladder the size of anger management.

I also love...

I love everything.

Done.

I especially like that little Kames part. They just can't handle themselves...
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA When have you not rise to the standard of BTR humor queen XDXDXD.

I love it. The details and thought bubbles are so witty and funny. It's really funny. God, I can't say that enough about your writing ].

The ending with the tooth bit is AWWW fluffy ]. I love how Carlos kissed Logan and made the pain go away. Typical cargan moment ]. This is what cargan is about, purity and innocence. I love how you have a grasp on that even with your humorous story. It is hard to woven fluff with humor but you seen to be well capable at doing that. Heck you can mash up humor, smexiness and fluff in a single story and make it a masterpiece; something Nic98ole would be proud of ]

I love the description of Carlos in the dress. I love the slivers of tan, tone skin. SEXY as HELL lol. But sorry [ (nothing to do with your writing) I'm not a fan of cross dressing Carlos... I'm know I'm a hypocrite . I can stand James cross dressing but I can't do Carlos in a dress. Idk, Carlos is too manly for me to picture in a dress... I'm weird I'm so sorry [. But your writing is incredible ]

lol I love the "not-so-brilliant." I thought it was brilliant and funny. Everything in the beginning is humorous ]. I love it. ].
Boromir-A-Love chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great fic! I loved it a lot! XD Hehehe! Drag Queen Carlos? HOT! Write more like this! Like NOW! XD
Love-Live-Keep Secrets chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Aww, that was adorable! I really liked the drag queen part. Idk why, but I guess it added to the humor factor a little bit.

Very good job on this. I hope to see more! )
After The Fame chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hey Hey! Awesomely done, it ws very cutesie while still holding that little fluffy/humorous factor... you know the one I'm taking about? If not, then I'm really just rambling on and on, so never mind... ;)

Any how: Amazing job! I think you should definately write more of Cargan, but I must say that I liked your Kames's too!
nic98ole chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Well I for sure liked it :) It was cute and had its great share of both Cargan and Kames! So don't take this one down because I want to be able to read it again! :D Okay review time:

I loved all of the callbacks to the other episodes and how Carlos still believes in all that fortune teller stuff. Katie, oh Katie. Saying a silly fortune like that and getting Carlos all paranoid XD Just trouble she is

KAMES! Agh! James getting all defensive when Carlos started talking about Kendall and them having some kinky drag fetish XD Kames will never escape the title of 'Most Kinkiest Pairing'. And then James going off to 'clean the closet'. Oh ho, dirty boys.

And the Cargan was so adorable with Carlos hurting Logan. I don't know why and maybe I'm just weird, but I found that the cutest moment of the entire story. Like aw, clumsy little Carlos hurt Logie, isn't that cute! XD Call me weird but I loved it. And of course, Carlos giving Logan a kiss to help ease the pain was so Carlos. Think with the heart, not the head.

I loved the story and I am honored that this is dedicated to me :)