Reviews for Contemplation
vampyshreya chapter 23 . 1/4
seriously i am in love with this story...
Star-of-Chaos chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
This is an excellent story. It doesn't feel like it's pushing too fast; it just lets things happen at a reasonable pace. Looking forward to reading the next part :-)
wantingmore chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Hooray! I absolutely loved the storyline and how well everyone's character progressed. Love the banter and dialogue that Rogue and Scott share. They are so cute together and I'm not even a shipper of the two. Also like how we Can really see the depth of how they feel about themselves and each other. Beautiful!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
Wow, this was really good! I loved how you really developed the characters, especially Rouge and Scott! Great job!
PermanantGuest chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
I faved this story a while ago after finally submitting to peer pressure and getting an account. Now I feel bad that it's taken me this long to give it a proper review.
My god! This story is just so beautifully told! From beginning to end you capture the essence of each of the players so well! I am seriously tempted to go back and give this a chapter by chapter review! I may just yet! Everything about this story screams professionalism! Everything, and I mean everything, moves so smoothly along. I can find no fault in this story. Sorry if I seem to be gushing, but this is the perfection of movie version Scott/Marie.
I have, of course, read the first chapter of Escalation, and will be reviewing that separately. Bravo and Encore aren't enough. The demand for a continuation is great. I suggest you take heed. Expect more feedback from me in the near future.
AeshaKMae chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
This story is great. It has a lot of depth and it's very descriptive, which I love because I have read so many stories that just tells the event. Those kinds of stories don't make you feel like yours. However, I feel like some parts are just drawn out. Maybe it's essential to your plot ,telling us Rogue's exact day-today adventures in each chapter rather than paragraphs. Other than that, great job! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
To much mindless drabble going on in this story
hogwartssterlingscholar chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
i just love your story so much, this was my entering of Scott/rogue pairing and it is beautiful thank you for the story
gracerealized chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
So my first love has always been Rogue/Wolverine, but my guilty pleasure is Rogue/Scott, especially when it's strong Rogue and strong Scott and not just the two of them finding comfort after being wronged. (which I do enjoy too, just not as much as this!) Loved how you delved into the thought processes and showed the evolution, I just found this so I'm reeeeaaaaally hoping when I click on your name that I see that the next story is well on its way to being done ... just sayin! :) Thanks so much for the fun read! Gracie
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Although this was published and updated a while ago I feel compelled to tell you that while I really like the plot of this story I Really, REALLY like your writing style. It's fantastic and I hope I can write like this someday.

P.S. Sorry for the how formal this review sounds, that tends to happen when I write to people.
agapeNuria chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
i'm looking foward to seeing what happens next!
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
Absolutely awesome! Dont usually read Rogue/Cuyclops fics, but i LOVED this one :D
katlautn3r89 chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
wonderful i absolutely loved this story. i am looking forward to more romantic Cyclops/Rogue stories. there aren't so many that are multi-chapters and i am sad about that.

will there be a sequel?

congratulations on this story and keep it up.
simply2184 chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
Can't wait for the next installment. Wonderful moments in this chapter.
Booklover9477 chapter 23 . 10/5/2012
Awesome chapter! Yes the thing with Scott has progressed beyond friendship :D. They are just too cute. I am so reading the sequel! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more, and until next time! Laila :k