Reviews for The Loveliest Nightmare
tazia101 chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
I really can't decide whether I love or I hate this story. I mean, firstly, A for writing and plot and character and everything else that makes a story good. I couldn't put down my Kindle and I stayed up until 3 am last night to finish it. Waited until the next day so that I could review with semi-coherency.

No, but seriously, amazing writing, great use of characters, great job having them stay in-character yet not in their usual world. BUT THAT BLOODY ENDING!

I literally threw my Kindle across the room and laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling for about fifteen minutes before I was even calm enough to try and go to sleep. And then it didn't happen for a very long time, because there was frustration just bubbling through my body. Now, let me make it clear, I don't blame you for how you ended it; maybe it was what fit with the story, maybe it was all that could be done. It doesn't stop it from being the most f%&%ing annoying thing ever, okay? And I don't think that you should be left alone for years without being reminded that you had one of the cruellest story endings of all, and that this story will haunt me for years, because I will never KNOW. I liked how you even addressed the fact that people hate these endings, by the way. From the start sentence, I was like "oh no... please tell me that isn't foreshadowing." But it was. You clever little bastard. Ugh.

So, in summary, thank you and screw you, I love you, I hate you, please keep writing and never write again, I am so happy to have had this opportunity to do something I will regret for the rest of my life and enjoy a story as frustrating as yours.

Live long and prosper, my friend.
Jasmiineliip chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
This story was beautifully and wonderfully written:) It consists of all the elements a great story should have- Suspense, Adventure, A little bit of Horror and LOVE. Truly a great story! It's well put together and makes me think quite a lot. At one point, I even thought that Charles is going to be revealed as the most unstable one(which in my opinion, isn't quite far from the truth) and be condemned to the Home forever while the others gradually leave. I was also questioning Charles' background just like Erik haha. And the ending! I love how you let us readers decide for ourselves whether Charles is really insane. All in all, a great story! Thank you:)
DeimosFire99 chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
I like it. Its just... WOW... You managed to explain and simplfy a complex idea (reincarnation, parallel multiverses) in this story and yet manage to make it a story of disney-fied true love. Thanks for this ;)
Ms L chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Ah, when the insane meats the insaner...
Ms L chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Perhaps you would like a room in here yourself, Mr Shaw? You're aggravated because the ramblings of a lunatic don't make SENSE, after all. Do you see the problem here?
lily forever chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
Outstanding, I must say. I really, really like the ambiguous end, it really fits in the story (I really like the fact that you talked about said-ends at the beginning of the chapter. Brilliant!)

This story was pure gold ! :)

xos chapter 18 . 3/4/2012

this was an intense story. So sad, i really do think charles is cray cray :(
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING! I think I just spent like 3-4 hours reading this. It was awesomely wonderful! I love Insane Aslyum!AU's and yours is by far one of the best I've read in a long time!
JenniferC77 chapter 18 . 1/4/2012
This story is gripping and utterly compelling. I felt like I was nearly holding my breath in many parts because I couldn't tell how you were going to take the story. I felt so hard for the characters, and I loved your blending of canon and AU. You really brought everything to life in such a clever way. Bloody brilliant! Jenn.
rion chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Ah this fic is wonderfully written and portrayed. However, it is difficult for me to continue seeing as what the implications of Raven and Alex's "recovery" when forgetting alter egos or not being around Charles. Unfortunately for me, my sister had read this before and spoiled the end for me. It is quite terrible really since it leaves me reluctant to finish. Regardless if I finish this or not, I reiterate that this is an exquisite piece. Keep up the good work
Yuuko chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
I'm glad Charles' past is better than I thought; sure it was bad and gore, but i was dreading something awful. Well done!
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
I just can't voice how amazing an experience it has been reading this story. thank you so much! 3
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
Yuuko chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
What Chsrles has done? I thought this chapter might show. No problem in waiter longer for that.
Shaw was put away easily like that? You are better than that, or that scene was allucination from someone? Or you just wanted to move on with the plot and that was in the way?
Anyway, Sean, Hank and Alex part in past chapter was great as always.
Yuuko chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Oh, finally a multi-chapter fic of you! (I know you have that drabble, but i meant full length chapters). I still not sure if they really remember something u if they are crazy-the-way. Like those movies that it seems like reality but in the end was a dream or somenthing. Oh well, i will find out soon enough since the fanfic is already complete (lucky me).
I love the KISS, it is one of your best, at least for this shipper. And de sex scene? Even thou you show nothing, was hot.