Reviews for Death Or Loneliness
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Lol
Detective88 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
I don't knoe what to say about this, but I think that you did a nice job so far.
Watermelon-starfish chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
You could add a deleted scenes chapter to the end for us to read.
Northgalus2002 chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
I loved this chapter! I felt sad at the beginning with the flashback to the death of Alvie's biological father, and that that famous cap Alvie wore was a gift from his biological dad.

Then Alvie's ghost goes back into his body and everyone is delighted to see Alvie again! That was such a sweet moment.

With the set-up in the final scene, I expected the song to be "Everything's Gonna Be All Right" (from AATC Meet the Wolfman)! But that was a great scene nonetheless.

Great fic all around, I hope to see more stuff from you soon!

From AATC Meet Frankenstein:

Theodore: Maybe the monster just doesn't understand English.

Simon: That little glass of yours is always half-full, isn't it Theodore?

Theodore: Ha, ha, yeah. (pause) What little glass?
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
Oh! Thnx!
Northgalus2002 chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
Wow, you did not disappoint! Alvie finds himself in the next life and concludes that he had failed because he chose death because he thought his friends and family had died!

But then Alvie's biological father shows up and shows Alvie that all of Janika's victims are in paradise and that paradise awaits Alvie. But Alvie decides its not his time yet and that he will give up his telekinesis power as well.

I can just imagine how Dave and the others will react when Alvie awakes from the dead! How are they going to deal with a more mature Alvie? In fact, with all the gang have been through, how are they all going to put their lives back together?

Anyway, update soon.

From Trick or Treason:

Simon: Alvin, we aren't recycling, you lied to me!

Alvin: I didn't lie! I just changed the truth to get what I wanted. Adults do it all the time.

Simon: Don't stoop to their level!

Alvin: Too late.
Northgalus2002 chapter 19 . 2/14/2012
OMG! I can't believe you killed Alvie? He has always been my favorite 'munk! Still, it's only fitting that when Janika gave Alvie a choice between dying and losing his family and friends, Alvie chose dying. For his reputation as a carefree prankster, he has a good heart.

I got misty eyed when Joseph brought Alvie's body to the town and the townspeople cried together along with Dave, Simon, Theo, Miss Miller and the Chipettes. Even Reggie and the gang were crying, as well as Nathan (from AATC Meet the Wolfman)! And including a snippet from Martina McBride's "Concrete Angel", was a nice touch.

I can just imagine what the last chapter will be like! Is there going to be a sequel where Alvie's friends and family try to pick up the pieces and make sense of it all? Just a suggestion.

Please update soon, and don't be put off by the lack of reviews, I thought this story rocks! I know I was rooting for a happy ending, but happy endings get old sometimes.

From AATC Meet The Wolfman:

Alvin: Simon! It's me, Alvin.

Simon: Nice to meet you, Alvin. Can I go back to sleep now?
Northgalus2002 chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
Yay! Janika's dead! I loved how you had Alvie fight Janika with his Carrie-like powers! That was one thrilling fight scene! With the ghosts of Janika's other victims looking on.

I felt bad for Alvie looking at the (seemingly) dead forms of Dave, Simon, Theo, The Chipettes and Miss Miller. But that just causes him to fight harder. The house then collapses, Janika falls into a body of water and dies. And Alvie, realizing he's been poisoned, collapses.

But then, Dave and the others come to and they set out to look for Alvie. Joseph tells them to go to town while he searches for Alvie. But at the end of the chapter he gasps!

So now what? Is Alvie dead? (I hope not!)

While I'm glad that Alvie's friends and family are finally safe, I hope that Alvie awakens in a hospital or something and finds out he has his family (and his voice) back.

Please update soon!
Northgalus2002 chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
A succubus is someone (or something) that drains people to survive eternally.

Anyway, on to the chapter. We start by the gang being gathered together by Janika and being herded to a place where they may be killed. The gang start voicing their displeasure at Janika for putting them (and Alvie) through this. But Janika responds by slugging Britt and threatening the others.

Then Joe is summoned in a dream (by Dave) and gets Lois and he tells her that what has happened wasn't Alvie's doing.

Finally Alvie confronts Janika and she gives him a drink. But then she tells him she already killed his family! Alvie gasps at the news (does that mean he has his voice back?), but then pushes Janika down the stairs. Finally!

But what now? Has Janika really killed Dave, Simon and Theo? Has she killed the Chipettes and Miss Miller as well? Or did Janika just tell him that to break him? Can Alvie still rescue his loved ones?

AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
THNX Guys!
Northgalus2002 chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
I am astonished that I am the only one reviewing this story it seems, surely I'm not the only one reading this! Seriously, I think there are people reading this besides me but prefer not to review. Don't ask me why, but that's just the way some people are.

Anyway, this is a short, but scary chapter! Janika, it turns out, is a succubus. Relying on the blood of others to survive and she decides to use Alvie's blood. That can't be good!

Meanwhile, after a night of horrific nightmares, Alvie decides enough is enough and (out of love for his family and friends) decides that one way or another Janika's going down! I am so looking forward to what happens now. GO ALVIE!

My hope is that Alvie takes down Janika, gets his voice back, and frees his friends and family. Then he returns to his Aunt and Uncle and tells them what really happened. Also, I would love to see some interaction between Theo and Mikey. They're so much like each other.

Did you hear Whitney Houston passed away? At 48? I was a big fan of her music, sigh.

AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
Someone review plz!
Northgalus2002 chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
So, Alvie is developing his telekinesis, and he finally stood up to Reggie. Then he meets the ghost of a young boy saying that he is in grave danger and that he is the only one who can save his family.

But then Janika does something to take away Alvie's voice! What can Alvie do to save himself and his family now?

But thank goodness for Mikey, he gives Alvie his teddy. That is so sweet! Mikey's so much like Theo it's scary!

I feel so bad for Alvie, I hope he gets angry and gets all Carrie-estque on Janika and frees his friends and family, then they'll all jump that freak! Yeah!

Northgalus2002 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Wow, things are just going from bad to worse for Alvie! His Aunt and Uncle still think there is something wrong with Alvie and have contacted a minister to deal with Alvie.

Meanwhile Mikey s is wanting to know what's up with Alvie, and I don't know what that poor kid can do, but hopefully he could end up helping Alvie somehow.

Then Janika gives Alvie something to drink and takes him to see another family she's victimized and he ends up blowing up at this family because of what he drank.

I just feel so bad for Alvie, I am hoping that this story will end happily for him and his family (and the Chipettes & Miss Miller), but somehow I don't think that's what you have in mind. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I like the allusions to Carrie in this chapter, I am starting to have a feeling that Alvie will end up going all Carrie-esque with Janika and give that nutjob what she deserves. Then, hopefully, he can rescue the rest of the gang and show his Aunt and Uncle he's not crazy.

Update soon!
Northgalus2002 chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
Well, now we know that everyone's at Janika's house, albeit all in separate rooms and everyone is wondering if or when Alvie will tell someone or if there was an opportunity to escape.

But now Alvie has run away from his aunt and uncle and he's crying in the woods. I have a bad feeling about this, Alvie can't be thinking of killing himself! That is not the Alvie I know and love.

Meanwhile, no one in the gang is having a good time! Especially not Theo ("Oh, where are my family?") it pains me to see that sweet little butterball so unhappy.

I hope that the story ends happily, but I have a feeling you have something different in mind. Well, it's your story and not mine.

Please update soon!