Reviews for Kick- Kickin' It's Jack and Kim
why?
Chi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
A some story! Disney should have fallowed the story. I miss Kim. Cry cry cry
Loralyn chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
I've read every single chapter and I have started to read it again, AND EVERY CHAPTER IS AWESOME!
theScribblerWP chapter 100 . 3/15/2014
My favorite parts of the whole story was when Bailey walked in on Jack and Kim kissing, the guys seeing Jack and Kim make out and telling them that they saw them, Jack and Kim making out in the snow on Christmas and weirding out the guys, Jack saying "I don't know, but it's a shame we're not at one of our houses alone right now.", the scene in the 99 chapter where Jack says "Yeah, and that's whats making me nervous, the sleepover jn the last chapter, and just the fact that Jack and Kim tried to hide their relationship.
haunted paintings chapter 100 . 3/11/2014
Dude... I give you PROPS. I actually don't read Kickin' It fan-fictions, but Austin and Ally ones. And I was scrolling through this person's favorite story's, and yours was there. What made me click on it and have the slightest bit of interest was the 100 chapters. Seriously? You wrote 100 FREAKING CHAPTERS! Like, congratulations on that. That-that, yeah, I'm at a loss of words. But seriously, I just wanted to say that was awesome.
And for some peculiar reason, I just skipped to the end of this story and oh my god. You know the scroll-y thingy? You know, the thing that helps you scroll down the page, it was so freaking tiny! The height of it was as big as the blue part on top of this website! I would feel accomplished if the height of MY scroll-y thingy was three times the size of this one.
And I was just quite curious to see how many words there was, so I copy and pasted it onto a word document (don't worry, I'm not going to put it on another website and claim its 'mine' or something like that. I deleted the document after reading it) and it is 18,693 words including the author's note. You know how many pages? Well after a bit of editing, I got 55 STINKING PAGES. let me repeat, 55, FIFTY-FIVE. I was just in shock.
So that's all I really wanted to say, praising you about how much you wrote in this chapter. I think it's amazing because, well, haha, my chapters are only like five pages long.
Well again, congrats, and I hope you continue writing!
oliva chapter 50 . 2/25/2014
I luv this but maybe a bit more romace,you know more KICK time 3
er G chapter 83 . 1/19/2014
I am nat liking where this is going :(
Kicklover chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Idiot it is kick not kack
Emily chapter 100 . 1/7/2014
I absolutely loved it all. I also liked the ending. It is really there life!
Hope to see you wright other kick based stories.
WASABI
KickIsAwsome chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
if there was a 2nd part to this I would really want to know what they did to get back at them?!;) love ya
KickIsAwsome chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
yay!;) love ya
KickIsAwsome chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
why didn't you make them kiss when he got up to her and grabbed her arm and turned her around? ;) love ya
awesome girl101 chapter 54 . 1/1/2014
I loved the book. I started yesterday and finished that night. then it was so good I decided to read it again. Please write more on this by April with about 50 more pages. It's awesome
awsome girl101 chapter 100 . 1/1/2014
have to make another exce pt longer. Im dieing to get more on jack and kim
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »