Reviews for A Resolve of Breaking Waves
fellow chapter 1 . 1/8
Awesome.
Selias chapter 1 . 1/9
I REALLY love this. I hope you get around to making it a full story, some day.
TrueMetis chapter 1 . 1/7
So any chance of a continuation on this? Or perhaps Scarlet and Black? I miss having you name pop up in my email alerts.
Noclaf chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
So there's more of this, right? RIGHT?!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
:D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I felt VERY lost at the beginning, and kind of feel that the general foundation is weak because of it. I'd really like to see a bit more foundation earlier on, maybe exactly what happened in the Agni Kai. I really feel like we didn't get enough of it from Iroh's pov to make it solid in our minds.

Everything else was fabulous, of course, 'cause it's you. :)
Girl with guns chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I kinda wanted too see more of this. You know, at least to see where it was going and what would happen when they find Aang.
ElectraSev5n chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
this was amazing. Are you planning on continuing?
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I LOVED this. I'm not a huge BLEACH fan, but I've read enough of it in Shonen Jump to know what it is and what's gone on. Fell off the bandwagon though when SJ stopped printing issues in exchange for posting an online magazine. :P I wish that you'd write more of this. It's amazing and fantastic! I love Zuko being able to control both water (to an extent) and fire. Please, you have to write more of this amazing AU! I need to know what happens next and if Aang comes back and how someone like Katara would react to seeing someone who is both a fire and water bender who's not toe avatar! Please! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
cool
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
As Daredevil is my favorite of all superheroes, I love fics about blind people who can "see" in unique ways. (Toph? My second favorite Avatar character after Zuko? How'd you guess? :D ) I'm really hoping you do continue this, or at least one more chapter where the gaang finds out about his sight. Or at least where he and Toph totally own the others in a sparring match! :D
crossxavier chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was amazing. The back and forth zuko/kaien do in personalities works brilliantly and you never know when it will switch over. I can feel zuko's frustration and confusion trying to make sense of these events that he knows he hasn't seen but then has evidence that they are true. I love his interactions with Rukia the most. They really play off each other very well offering comfort when necessary and also getting them to think when all they want to do is act. I hope your Sparky-mad bunnies visit you again to see this continue. Either way another brilliant story that has me already wanting to read it again to see what I may have missed in the first read through.
Lobster chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Utterly brilliant! This is really excellent!
Hikari Kaiya chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really liked this oneshot. Makes me wanna know what happens next and how this effects the events of A:TLAB. Keep up the amazing work in future endevors.
Soten-Ni-Zase chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Are you...going to incorporate certain recent (as of now) revelations about the Shiba family tree that surprised no one, into this fic if & when you continue it?

(I think I've all ready reviewed this once, hence the anon review)