Reviews for A Resolve of Breaking Waves
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/6
Why is this a one shot?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 6/4
This is beautiful and so amazing!
qwerty chapter 1 . 3/6
You give me cravings. I was very disappointed when I realized that this remains alone. I'll get over it... eventually. As always, excellent writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is such a beautiful story. You can feel every single Character, and even though it took me a long time to get what was actually going on, it had me hooked from the beginning.
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Ok. So I stayed away from this fic because I never watched Bleach and I knew it had a complicated mythology and figured I wouldn't be able to follow it. And I was sort of right in that I had no idea who or what any of the Bleach characters were or what it meant that Zuko was bonded with one of them.

And it completely didn't matter. You made me really feel who the characters were - beings of power and authority, who deeply cared for each other. It was fascinating seeing them interact with Iroh and the earth shaman. It was also so wonderful seeing Zuko finally with people solidly in his corner. His path doesn't look it's going to be easy, but I love seeing him gain courage and confidence and family. Amazing, heady stuff.
Brenden chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
goodwork
Evani chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Well, even though I had absolutely no idea what was going on the entire time, this was still really interesting, and just proves that I need to actually sit down and read bleach. I adore your writing so thank you for writing this, it made me feel like rereading Embers, again xD
Cindar chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Hope you update this or write a sequel. I would love to see Zuko's reaction to meeting Aang.
Reiko x 3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I really wish this story wasn't a one-shot. The potential for a long term Bleach/ A:TLA crossover is just fascinating to me...though I don't know nearly enough about the former series to write such a thing. I only have the first two manga, ans have only seen a few early episodes of the anime... I like the series. Don't get me wrong. I just haven't gotten as far into it as I would like. Do like Hitsugaya a lot though. Its the dragon thing. Love dragons. Maybe that's why I like Xuko so much...he strikes me as being a very 'dragon' sort of person. part of why I enjoyed Embers so much. Zuko with dragon blood? Oh HELLS yes! Almost as good as Zuko having a dragon partner. I like those fics too. Also the ones where he does a lot as the Blue Spirit because then he's all ninja-esque. And ninjas are awesome...less so in Naruto. It's an okay series...but I have certain...problems...with a few of the characters...particularly the primary protagonist... And I'm rambling. Point I meant to make: if you ever decide to develop this story further I would love to read it. It's an interesting concept. Be interesting to see where it went.
Iosmania chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I like very much this story! I find (it) very well write and I wondered if (it) shall have a suite ! pleeeeeaaaase
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This was pretty darn good. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this one sometime.
Now I wanna see what else you have here. :)
Manzana chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
After the Epic "Theft Absolute" became, I am almost afraid to ask for more of this.

Ah, hell!
More, please!

Not anything big and flashy, mind you, just a bit of Rukia & Zuko bashing heads together; or maybe the meeting with Jeong Jeong?
The point is, I loved this!
fellow chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Awesome.
Selias chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I REALLY love this. I hope you get around to making it a full story, some day.
TrueMetis chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
So any chance of a continuation on this? Or perhaps Scarlet and Black? I miss having you name pop up in my email alerts.