Reviews for Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Damn. Nothing. Just one chapter.
ohaymikoto chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Could you please update soon I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
You're about 16 now?
Please continue! It's 2014 now!
Starlight-blood-flower chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Plz finish da story
YukaiKitsu chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hope you continue this one, 'cause this one seems really intresting
xxBowlOfSugarxx chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
aww xD that was really good.
Raven Hallowryn chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really want to read the rest.

But wait...you're 13 (14 now?)? What are you? A genius or something?

Geez, now I'm embarrassed by my own lack of talent.
PurpleLightning12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Love it! :D Update soon, this is pretty good!
Kyna O'Connell chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I totally love this, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Animegrl421 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I LOVE this story so far, AMAZING idea! :D The execution of the plot is PERFECT, please continue soon! Thanks for the awesomeness! ;)
K4637 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
unfair that ya have a life. i hate my life. it contains school and da computer. plz sacrifice your time to write and entertain us while were here. now i'll just keep on listenin' the trololo for 10 hours. pathetic right?
abrainiac chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ahaha, no hard feelings! Definitely none at all! Because you can't have hard feeling when you're DEAD. -.-

Ahahaha, I'm just kidding! As much as I would love for you to finish this story, I'm not gonna go and be a total b*tch about it! Whenever you feel like continuing, it would be like Christmas is coming early! D

Honestly, you're a fantastic writer! Really? Only 13? Hehehe, I guess I have no right to be shocked (I'm 14), but, then again, your writing is far superior, so... Yeah, I think I'm probably just jealous! ;)

Anyway, love ya loads, and I can't wait to see an update on this story! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
Traban16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I'm not sure what to think of this. On one hand I find it all incredible hilarious, but on the other I think it's sort of messed up for Kenny to kidnap Kyle just to witness Stan's full power. What? Is Stan Super...man? Oh idea for a new story! Thanks for the inspiration! See ya next time!
Lady Mayflower chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
It took me long enough, but here I am, finally getting around to reviewing one of these things. I haven't been reading South Park fiction long, but you were one of the first authors I found, and I'm a HUGE fan of just about everything you do - I get so excited when I find an alert for one of your stories in my inbox. You have a beautiful style, great characterization, each story is completely different from the last, they're all filled with deep emotions...I'm not you, I don't have the kind of words to describe how awesome you are. XD

Anyway, I was finally inspired to review when I saw your note at the end of this piece (which is just another in your long line of excellence, if I must add) - first of all, it BLOWS MY MIND that you're only thirteen. Really? I mean, I started when I was about your age, maybe younger, but my writing was NOTHING compared to this - I'm in college now, writing for six years, literature minor, and we're on par, maybe. How does that work?

Second, I wanted to leave you with a little note of encouragement - don't sacrifice your life for fanfiction writing, seriously. I'm a fan, would I love to see more frequent updates and finished stories? Of course. Will I live if there's a bit of space between them? Yeah, I will. You're allowed to be busy, you're allowed to have friends - you're thirteen, that's your job. :) Write when you get around to it, wait 'til you're inspired - nothing sucks more than stories written by someone who's just trying to churn out a quick chapter. Don't let all of the people hammering you for updates shake you.

Sorry I'm rambling, I just really felt inspired to send you a word. As mentioned, I really am a big fan, and regardless when it comes, I'll be keeping my eyes out for the next thing you decide to write, whether it be a new story or an update to an old one. 3