Reviews for Potions, Plans, and Second Chances
adara1103 chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
I do hope that you are not going to abandon this story. I am truly enjoying it and will be following it. I love the progression of their relationship. There are to many fanfics out there that try to rush through a story and it shows in the quality of the work. I am impressed by your abilities.
Bey chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Cant stop reading...please post the next chapters.
threewishes6716 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I know it's been an awfully long time, but this is probably my favorite fix ever, and I sure do miss it.
catsgotmytongue chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
PLEASE!
(hissy fit begins!)
threewishes6716 chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
BABY COME BACK YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME PLEASE UPDATE THANKS
ladyseverustobiassnape chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
awesome story so far. can't wait for more.
deedeebug chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
I hope that you get back to this story. It is so well written and engrossing!
familyguyfreak chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
AHHHH! PLease update!
coolibatree chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
very well written )
missjessiecakes chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I do hope that you plan on continuing this story it is wonderful. One of my new favorites and you write beautifully.
Maggie chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I have so enjoyed this story! I really hope you continue with it, it's one of the most well-written fanfictions I've come across. Thank you for posting it for everyone to read :)
deedeebug chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i hope we get another chappie soon! Awesome!
Allyll chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
I Love this story! Great chapter and it's good that Severus is now at Hermione's. Let's see what happens next! They need to kiss again! :)
Sophonisbe chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Authors shouldn’t be allowed to have real life: they should be chained in a basement and write all day long. Anyway, I’m happy we have a new chapter of this story, I really like it. Poor Snape! His idea to escape Hermione backfired splendidly… Well I’m now waiting for chapter 10, not too long I hope!
silverose29 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012