Reviews for Magic and Wit
Olivia0707 chapter 9 . 9/23
Love the story. Is there any chance of you completing it?
daled73 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Let's start with the obvious ... it isn't an "ally way" nothing in it is allied to anyone. It is an alley way, and this seems to be a global error. probably caused by overreliance on "spell check" to fix problems. IT often makes more than it fixes.
Arlena4815162342 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Cute :D
TheElegantFaerie chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Great chapter! :) Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Just a comment on your chapter title: LOOSEN UP TO BREATHE FINE AND TIE IT, TO A TREE, TELL IT "YOU BELONG TO ME THIS AINT A NOOSE THIS IS A LEASH AND I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, YOU MUST OBEY ME". I hope you are a twenty one pilots fan because if youre not this is extremely embarrassing and must make no sense and I am sorry. but great chapter!
amandalynwood chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Seriously dear ... you have brings us more of this story...
Remus san chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Loved it! I was so happy to get a email telling me this was updated! Can't wait for the next one!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Great chapter and thanks for updating! :D I loved Gabriel's banter. :)
depressed-aggressive-unicorn chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I support this pairing! I feel like there should be a fanclub, and website and banners and all kinds of crazy sh*t. Ooh! Buttons, there should be buttons XD .

Like seriously, why hasn't this been done before? Youre a good person.

Don't judge me,
Relapse Warrior
Brie chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Please tell me you are going to continue to update this story! I simply love it! :D
melissawtf chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
I love this! The Supernatural world colliding with the Wizarding world is absolutely amazing. Good work.
Remus san chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Yay! I won! XD This was a great chapter! Love Cas being in awe about Luna!
sugarbabies chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Your story brings a happy to my reading thank you. thanks
Remus san chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Sweet chapter! I'll make a cover for this!
Remus san chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Yay Gabriel is back! This was a great chapter! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »