Reviews for Living as it is
Cassyie chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love the story, but why is it that only Jade and Beck get a happy ending? I think that they'll all get happy endings, except maybe Trina. Although, she's pretty enough. She could be a model. If she had an operation that made it so she couldn't talk. Is that possible?
breathecalifornia chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
wow. wow. just...wow. i love this so much. your english isn't the best, but the way you wrote this, the way it flows, the feel to it... all of that just covers up the few tiny flaws there are in this. i really like how you wrote Robbie, especially, it was really sad for me, for some reason. the little bits of Bori and then Bade were really very well written. Cat's a hard one to write, I know, but you did her perfectly. I wasn't expecting the Candre but I'm not complaining; Bori and Tandre seem too cliche for my liking. the main character can't get it all,now, can she... :) Trina, for whatever reason, I had a mixed reaction. I somehow sort of saw that coming, yet it was surprising. don't ask me why, it just was :)... when I read Trina's part, my first reaction was," oh, that was hilarious," because her parts are always amusing to me, fanfic or show, but when i re-read it, i got sad :( lol...Jade's my absolute favorite, I love her... the way you described her failures and then comeback, her stubbornness...it was purely awesome. great job with this!

and sorry for the long, probably-boring-to-read review, but I really had to write this. thank you for the epic story!

-breathecalifornia
dancingchrissy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
you said you hate bori but yet tori and beck had a wedding in you story
RyanRossBagels chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I liked the Trina part.

Nuff said.

Laine
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I love the way you summed it up with death :) Another thing I love, suicide. :) [dont deem me unstable].
lanternheart chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The pairings I support (for Victorious): Bori and Cabbie.

Pairings I HATE (for everything): Bade, Cade, Jandré, Rade, Xanso (from Neopets), PJeddy (I just made that up, it might be taken though, PJxTeddy) Not much. Basically EVERY pairing that involves bítch... I mean Jade.

Lolz, who would accept TRINA? xD

Congratz, Little Red :D

Ouch, poor André. But you got Cat back :D

Tori... You little... Eh, at least some Bori...

HAHAHA! TAKE THAT BADE/JADE!
bade4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I liked the bade part :)
yogabbagabba18 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
yay! jade, beck, cat, and andre got their happy endings! they're my fav characters and all the other ones drive me crazy so i totally love this story nd yeah, BADE ALL THE WAY!