Reviews for Fragile
InsanityIsClarity chapter 6 . 4/4
Loved it!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
...The drums in his head?

...Is Zuko the Master?
WillaWombat chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
OHYMYGOD SO GOOD LIKE WOAH I WANT MORE I'M ADDICTED. *takes deep breath*. Seriously, I LOVE this story. Will you write a sequel? It's so awesome I can't even describe it :D
Otakugirl 13 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
This is great! No one really paid mind of how Zuko was injured by Toph in the Western Air episode. I know this has no pairings but my heart wells up with joy on how Toph was looking after Zuko. She was being responsible for her action. It was so cute and sweet! The way you describe how Katara's healing abilities work was very clever. No OOC did really well on their character. Thank you for this story.
irezel chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
ow, this is just what i wanted. thank you. :)
Ersatz Einstein chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
The ending's interesting. Is this just meant to show where it joins the continuity, or is there a sequel?
Ersatz Einstein chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
This has some annoying errors. The only one that I'd really suggest fixing is the way you emphasize words: it's not consistent. Sometimes you capitalize, sometimes you italicize, and sometimes you surround them with * *. I'm enjoying this story a lot, though.
Divanyala chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I love how you used the names of the captains from Bleach! Job well done!
Not Particularly chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Wow. Katara is such a bitch in this fic! Interesting idea.
Boogum chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Yay, everything is alright again!

I enjoyed reading this!
Boogum chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Aww, poor Zuko. That would be really terrifying to share his memories.
Boogum chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I was about to say that binding broken ribs does more harm than good, but then I saw your author note. I guess Katara and the others wouldn't know that.

I liked this chapter - especially how you're describing the way Katara heals each person and how the elements effect that. It's really interesting, and it just great to see Katara finally accepting that she has to put her bias aside if she wants to be a good healer.
Boogum chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I'm glad Toph was able to knock some reason (of sorts) into Katara. Poor Zuko. :(
Boogum chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Aiii, I hope Katara isn't going to be like the Katara in Embers. Alas, I am not a fan of that characterisation at all. I don't mind her having a dark side, and it's true she can hold a mega grudge, but she's also got a strong compassionate side and will not be eternally stubborn and hateful to someone who isn't out to hurt her, etc.

In any case, this was a good chapter.
Boogum chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Ooo, very nice beginning. I'm liking this so far.