Reviews for Fragile
AsiYepYep chapter 5 . 3/26
Definitivamente es un trauma horripilante.
AsiYepYep chapter 4 . 3/26
Ese cambio forzado pero recordatorio de Toph para Katara es bastante fuerte y necesario.
AsiYepYep chapter 3 . 3/26
Katara nunca me gustó y aquí lo refuerza.
AsiYepYep chapter 1 . 3/26
Ay no, que dolor!
Sir Heroden chapter 4 . 1/24
Great story!
XYZArtemis chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
Very entertaining! Good theories as well :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
Love this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
THAT WAS AWESOME! I haven't watched ATLA in years, but man this is good or a first try. You got skillz!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2017
I'm guessing you're a fan of Bleach. :)
jojo chapter 6 . 1/7/2017
GODDAMMIT ITS SO GOOOD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Good story, glad to see it finished! (i saw those bleach character cameos haha)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
"You're damaging my calm" noticed it before you even dropped the hint! Nice to run into a fellow browncoat. :) Also, great story!
Qqqwwweeerrrttty chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Your awesome!
Rei chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
This is exactly like the feelling i had once I seen the ep " The southern raiders" , I'm sooooooooo...ANGRY wth Katara (the BITCH!) for treated him like THAT! Anyway, I like Toph even more and she was sooo cool to said against that damn mother-f cking Sugar DAMN queen! And I like Toko and Hate Zutara even more! ( Heck, they ARE even not damn fit together! Wake up Zutarians!)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Awesome story. You are very good at writing the characters in different situations. I love the idea of healing having to do with chi and each bender havig a different type.

One thing though was that through out the story we barely saw Zuko as anything but ill and Katara as anything but angry so there wasn't much development in the characters except for Katara deciding to take him as a patient. You write them very well but it would be nice to see them acting like themselves. Even if the rest of the story would follow canon, I think there would be a few little differences in how they interact.