Reviews for Candle
taichi rules chapter 1 . 6/20
Great fic - I enjoyed it immensely!
Sony89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
oh my god that was so cute

i really liked it :)
Novella Vialli chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
AWESOME!

It was truly CUTE!

I will never forget this fafic because it touched my heart with its amazing romantic Miyako and Ken love!

Always supported this couple.
E.L chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
There is something haunting about the tone of this. The P-O-V jumping actually helps the feeling, as though some ghostly observer were narrating. Bravo for Miyako making the first move at the door. Some of the adjectives are a bit vague, but you have enough other concrete details that it isn't a problem, per se.

Consider removing all of the "-ly" adjectives, and seeing how well the meaning stands up. Then try changing all your attributions to 'said and asked.' It shouldn't take much reworking to make it solid after that, and I think you'd be quite surprised at the results.
Ficcy Arsonist chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Aww, so kawaii! KenYako!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
that was sweet, although i did get slightly confused at the 'you's since i didn't know whose pov it was at first.
Hiei's Ningen Mate chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Ken/Daisuke? a Yoai? This is much better. and it was so cute!
Ai8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Hi! I just found your story and I think it is very nice. Go on like that!

Ai
Destiny'sFate chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
It's so kawaii! Please write more Ken/Miyako fics, and the blackout idea was really good, and the ending was so sweet! Ok, better stop, or else I'll start rambling.*remembers the result of last rambling* Anywayz, great fic, loved it!
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
That was so awesome! Oohh! Kenlei is my favorite.
Sheera's Greywolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
WAIIIIII~~~!

This fic is too cute to resist! write more!

KENYAKO RULEZZ!
Dark Fire Angel chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
*Coo* Beautiful - Fluffyness... *Glomps fic* Oh the sheer kawaiiness! More kawaiiness is at need O.o you must do more...
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This was very cute. I like the images you used in this. All around you have a good style. Wonderful verb chioces and such. This paints a visible picture. Great job!

*Smiles*
s' old fic chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
*Ayame voice* Dahling! Lovely lovely lovely. Now I'm seriously thinking about turning into a big bad Ken/Miyako fan myself. Thank you for all the warm fuzzy feelings. *glomps*
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Aw! Squishy cuteness! I liked it! Very cute and romantic!

Tiger Lily ..