Reviews for The Dread Chitin
fractalman chapter 4 . 4/30
Shippers ship silly stuff seriously.

I SHIP IT ANYWAYS!

just kidding ;)
borg rabbit chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
A truly excellent story! Though Duran's fate drew nascent tears.
His spirit renewed
Raised to a heavenly view
Lives in memory's
Thanks.
Ferdiad chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Gifting all that shit to the ponies at the state of tech they were at would have serious ramifications for their civilisation.
ussopking chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
just re-descovered and re-read this fic...its still as awsome as when i first read it ages ago :D
Madsamurai chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
You say you are bad at characterization and talking, but I really liked the interactions between Dash and the human. I really liked the part at the beginning where she broke him out of his daze.
Doomsought chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
I never expected that I could ever like anything affiliated with MLP, you have proved me wrong. You capture the horror of the situation and the cultural clash perfectly. Most importantly you were able to end it at a reasonable length and end it well. The mixture of tragedy and hope caps the horror story perfectly.

I have added this story to my favorites so that other may read it.
Ktooosiek chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Dude.

OH DUDE.

I've started reading this when I was tired, but instead of going to sleep I kept reading until I've reached the inevitable end!

I had a mundane wish for this story to last longer, but it's perfect as it is. I won't correct anything here, because either it's PERFECT or I'm too tired to actually find something. I won't say anything else but great, great thanks! I'm sure that this story was one of the best I've EVER READ. Serious here!

And my e-mail, just in case:

Sorry for all the errors, it's late and I'm as tired as Duran was when he came from getting food!
Darkfur18 chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
An AMAZING story! I applaud Thee!

it is sad how he dies 6 years later, but at least it wasn't 6 days later. And i would've loved a sequel, but i don't see how one would fit in unless it is a '10 years later' thing when they're space-worthy
Dracmatais chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
This was an Excellent story. Not only was it well written with plenty of great word choice with an easy to follow narrative you've done something that is hard to do well.

You have managed to touch on however briefly the subject of brutal reality meets ponies. This meeting between the two was handled wonderfully without either side being reduced to meaninglessness. In addition to this you dared to write (Albeit in an optional epilogue) on the potential changes to the Equestrian way of life that a meeting with a truly alien species along with their attendant way of thinking and technology would bring.

In short you did an awesome job. I would love to read a story set in the future of this story that deals with space travel.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Is there a sequil for what equestria did the the FTL Drives?please let there be a sequil!
MAGO5 chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
I am absolutely speechless. No other story I have ever read invoked such a flavor of emotion and imagry. EVER. Job well friggin done. I really hope to see more of your writing.

/)3(\ so awesome!
Unknown2615 chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
I knew when i decided to read this story that it would be a great read, but i VASTLY underestimated that. This is probably the single best MLP: FIM story i have read. The ending in particular was probably my favorite part. This was the most powerful ending i have ever read in a story, and i loved every second of it. I sincerely thank you for putting out the time to write this story. it is a work of art.
Necrovore chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
It is nice to read a Sci-Fi story that isn't post apocalyptic. :P Starfleet would be appalled at your horrific violation of the Prime Directive :D That said, the Dr. Whooves reference was awesome, and the exploration of the fundamental differences in the mindsets of ponies and humans, and Rainbow Dash's deviation from the norm, were nicely shown.
Rainbow Dash chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Wow you are a really great author one of the best here i suppose
Jack Moriarty chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
I think this was a weekend well spent. Thank you for this brilliant piece of art and I wish you good luck with future projects.