Reviews for Lockin' Down the Industry
Imitating Eve chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
the idea was really fresh and the whole plot was really awesome. i just loved it!
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.'" ahahahaahh a lotion commercial and all the touching! great oneshot im glad i stumbled into it. i was just looking in yahoo answers for advice to get better feedback and reviews from people. great stuff ill be reading more of your stories when i get on again.
Angel's Archer chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Well, this certainly was refreshing. Paul has gone from top trainer to top model? Top -hand- model? As amusing and improbable as it sounds, you managed to keep his proud character.. well, proud, so kudos for that.

Must say I like your writing style. Especially his little self-introduction. I actually found myself chuckling out loud. This is really a very amusing story to read, I'm definitely going to take a look at your other stories.

G'day

Rin
Kurokki chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Paul as a...a hand model? LOL I definitely never saw that possibility before! XD
Resacon1990 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
OMFG LAURA YOU SAINT! I LOVVVEEEEE YOOOUUU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY DID THIS!

This was HILARIOUS! I didn't read the Paul's POV at the start so I was all 'Hey! Its Dawn' then BAM! IT WAS PAUL! Almost gay Paul... one can only dream!

Oh god! The jokes were... well Pauls was hilarious! I just about fucked myself sideways while reading that! IT WAS FANTASTIC!

YEAHHHH! YOU HORNY BASTARDS! HAVE A CASUAL MAKE-OUT SESSION FOR THE CAMERA! LETS FLIM AND SELL FOR MONEY! WOOOO!

Dude! You're making me want to get into gear and write my own but DAMN! THIS IS FANTASTICALLY AWESOME!

Good work! And Good Luck! Off to reply to your message.. eventually XD
Sjir-sama chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
LOL

just.. LOL

paul a hand model?

that is just .. hilarious!

fun thing 3
writlings chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hahahahahahaha…OMG! This was good! XDDDD
mednin chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
lol hand modeling? I can't really see Paul hand modeling. I liked the story though, I definitly loled at the end.
Looketh chapter 1 . 7/21/2011