Reviews for Shooting Wayne
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
hahahhha! Take that, Wayne, ya D%CK!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
LOL Little creep deserved it. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
lol that was hilarious I loved It. Could you please write more stories like this?
Define Me chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
OMG, I love Shakespeare3!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I always wondered why Megamind never used the gun on Metro Man, you came up with a pretty fun way of doing it.
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ha HA! Very entertaining story. I love the backlash against the teacher. ] The quote was a nice touch, and the ending was just perfect. XDDDD
Seth7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
XD nice. blue got one on wayn e for a change.
Niori chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was all sorts of funny. I adored it! Also, loved the quote you used (A Midsummer's Night Dream is my favourite Shakesphere play).
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Serves him right!
maridette chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ahahaha! That is utterly hilarious!

Feel free to ignore my nit-picking, but it's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" not "A Midsummer's Night Dream." Midsummer is an adjective and night is possessive. It's been a pet peeve of mine since I was in a production of it two years ago. ;)

This was seriously funny, though.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
0.o haha. Great one-shot.
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LOL! Wayne totally had that coming to him! XD

I had to memorize that speech for my English class! Puck is my favorite character. :3
Lucenera88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hello Karen, I read this one as soon as you posted it but unfortunately I forgot my password and wasn't able to sign in until now.

The story is perfect and yes, Blue could be the perfect name for Megamind. I guess you gave him another legal name somewhere else, but I suppose noone used it.

The story is so nice I could imagine everything while reading, it looks so like a real screenplay!

By the way, remember the story abou Roxanne being kidnapped on Halloween? Well, I sketched out this some time ago: art/Roxanne-kidnapped-244199230. As I want your permission, I'll take it off immediately if you don't like me to draw about your fan fiction. I also have another one on the way, but I'm not done with it.

I do really love your stories, and would be pleased to translate some of yours for you in Italian someday... so that even Italian readers can enjoy the same pleasure I do.

Lucenera.
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
*chuckle* And he got what he deserved ;] To tell the truth I don't fell half a bit sorry for Wayne. And I dont't like that teacher more and more. I like how you wrote this ;] And hey! Midsummer Night!
Artisa chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
LOOOOL OMG that's hilarious! XD Serves him right for being such a dick! ROFL I wonder if Megamind ever tried to dehydrate the guy in public just to humiliate him or get him chased down by an army of fangirls! XD XD

Btw, loved that he tested the gun out on something else before Minion, and that he showed that cow that she's an idiot :P