Reviews for Shooting Wayne
AwfulLawful chapter 1 . 9/25
That was adorable; a great look at how they interacted as children. Megamind was perfectly within his rights to retaliate when someone that clearly has lazer-vision was flashing orange at him; that's like waving a lazer-gun first. Wonderfully done.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
hahahhha! Take that, Wayne, ya D%CK!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
LOL Little creep deserved it. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
lol that was hilarious I loved It. Could you please write more stories like this?
Define Me chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
OMG, I love Shakespeare3!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I always wondered why Megamind never used the gun on Metro Man, you came up with a pretty fun way of doing it.
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ha HA! Very entertaining story. I love the backlash against the teacher. ] The quote was a nice touch, and the ending was just perfect. XDDDD
Seth7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
XD nice. blue got one on wayn e for a change.
Niori chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was all sorts of funny. I adored it! Also, loved the quote you used (A Midsummer's Night Dream is my favourite Shakesphere play).
Justice237 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Serves him right!
maridette chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ahahaha! That is utterly hilarious!

Feel free to ignore my nit-picking, but it's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" not "A Midsummer's Night Dream." Midsummer is an adjective and night is possessive. It's been a pet peeve of mine since I was in a production of it two years ago. ;)

This was seriously funny, though.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
0.o haha. Great one-shot.
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LOL! Wayne totally had that coming to him! XD

I had to memorize that speech for my English class! Puck is my favorite character. :3
Lucenera88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hello Karen, I read this one as soon as you posted it but unfortunately I forgot my password and wasn't able to sign in until now.

The story is perfect and yes, Blue could be the perfect name for Megamind. I guess you gave him another legal name somewhere else, but I suppose noone used it.

The story is so nice I could imagine everything while reading, it looks so like a real screenplay!

By the way, remember the story abou Roxanne being kidnapped on Halloween? Well, I sketched out this some time ago: art/Roxanne-kidnapped-244199230. As I want your permission, I'll take it off immediately if you don't like me to draw about your fan fiction. I also have another one on the way, but I'm not done with it.

I do really love your stories, and would be pleased to translate some of yours for you in Italian someday... so that even Italian readers can enjoy the same pleasure I do.

Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
*chuckle* And he got what he deserved ;] To tell the truth I don't fell half a bit sorry for Wayne. And I dont't like that teacher more and more. I like how you wrote this ;] And hey! Midsummer Night!