Reviews for Getting There Is Only Half The Fun
RainyShadows chapter 9 . 4/24
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
Awesome! So well written that I couldn't stop to comment until I had finished the whole thing! Batman and Robin were so cute!
D.M.C.Hamel253 chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
You are a really good writer, and I love your stories. I've read a lot of them, and I really like the ones I've read. I love this story! Thanks for being awesome and writing it. :) :) :) :)
Lady Luna chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
I'll call the cops... and the hospital.
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh don't kill Robin Please Eskimo's cute BTW
batman chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
this was good...
GhostLucy chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
That was awesome! Thankyou for not killing anyone
GhostLucy chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Lol and I love arty too
BowStringPrincess chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
THAT WAS AWESOME! I WAS SQUEALING THE WHOLE TIME AND MY FAMILY THOUGHT I HAD LOST IT! This story is definitely going on my favorite list! Awesome job! i loved your author notes! they were hilarious! ;P
BowStringPrincess chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
OMGosh! I totally agree with Wally being hot for a cartoon! if he was real i would totally marry him! (either that or lock him in my basement and stroke his hair all day... and no i do not need to go back to the insane asylum) Great job so far! I love Eskimo!
Annabeth chase101 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Such a good story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Hey back off girl! Dickie's mine
PainInSilence chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Awsome. Eskimo is awsome! Also, i can imagine her cute fluffy face! Please "report back to base" when you update.
HipsterL chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I love this sooooo muuuuch! So much Roy and so much Wally and so much Dick and so much feels! I can just imagine one year later, Eskimo is flipping HUGE cuz she's a Wolf pup, after all and she still acts like the same puppy that they met before :D.

Also: you called what Dick had on his face a Breathalyzer. The correct term is just "Oxygen Mask." They use a Breathalyzer when testing for Blood-Alcohol levels in DUI's. Though, realistically he would be intubated (a tube would be put down ((deep down)) into his throat to essentially breathe for him) or just have a nasal canula (nasal tube to feed him the correct amount of oxygen. This does NOT breathe for him.) He probably wouldn't be wearing a mask, though. Masks are usually used in ER's.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
bAmazingbut one thing bothered me. DICK IS MINE.