Reviews for Dear Rose
belief.in.magic chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
that was really good, I hope you write another chapter. Do you have any idea if you are going to write one?
Needle In A Haystack chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
please keep writing
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I love Alice shes very sweet and i agree wit u on the Albus/Alice pair they balance each other out and WHEN ARE YOU MAKING THE NEXT FRIGGIN CHAPTER?
taylor chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
good but we shouldve seen some flirting at least dont cha think?
LateReader chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
It's been a year now, but no pressure intended. While wait for your actual words, I'll just unleash my long-abandoned imagination...Rose somehow declared her mutual feeling, they go to Hogsmeade, share their first (chaste innocent) kiss, leaving Al slightly confused which leads to 'boys talk' and understanding, James takes mickey out of them, and somehow again Ron found it, gone lil bit as what we expected as 'father-boyfriend talk', Hermione (and Scorp) makes his sense back, and as typical-but-expected as it is, they finally live happily ever after.
Bruce's Bat Cave chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awwwwwww(:
ballerinadoll9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
ADORABLE! It's so hard to find good writing these days and this is it! I would love if you made it a longer story...def gonna check out your other stories...:) Thanks for a good find!
RushingHeart chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'm a major Scorpius/Rose shipper too :) I love the picture, it's so cute.
lady vonne chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very interesting and adorable piece. :) I love fics that explore the relationship of the Post-Potter kids, especially in the case of Scorpius Malfoy. He's got to be such a unique and interesting kid and it's always fun to read the different perspectives of fanfiction writers who give him so much life in his school days. Great job with portraying a character who, for the most part, is rather one-sided. :) I loved it.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only a handful so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne