Reviews for Spotlight Memories
RockinRootbeer chapter 1 . 1/11
This was a really enjoyable chapter to read.
Everyone seemed in character, and the tone of the story worked well with the subject matter. That Dick would feel rather somber wistful at his past pretty much just waltzing back in his life like this.
And, ah Wally, you're such a nosy but caring friend~
Which seems to go well with Dick's friendly but distant attitude.

The scene with the elephant and Dick seeing each other was touching, and how Dick accidentally slipped up in revealing himself to Mr. Clearly seemed realistic and believable.
The resulting conversation between Dick and Batman was probably my favorite part for the chapter. I just really like how it stayed in Wally's point of view for the conversation. In fact the limited PoV of Wally, and the small part when Dick was reminiscing about his past, made this whole chapter really interesting. It felt more mysterious not knowing what every character in the chapter was thinking, doing, etc.

Overall a great chapter, my only complaint is that I wish I found it sooner.
Thank you for writing this.
Aquarica chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Sooooooooooooooo CUTE! I love it!
UnderHisWings chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Yet another great YJ story!
Keep on writing 'em! You're doing wonderful!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
...dont look at mah shuns my self behind batman crying in a corner with Alfred bringing tissue and Robin Rubbing my back and telling me soothing words...
magturtle chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
You need to have dinner and training for another chapter and then all the team talking some more. It came to an abrupt ending and I need more! Please! But still good thanks!
GhostLucy chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Awwww it was sooooooo cute
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG The FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS
KizzenNekoLuzZeBatgangYJ chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Sniff sniff, so so too sweet!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
-Yuki
babyblue3752 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
aww that was so sweet!
GreenDrkness chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Excellent story and plot the story had an actual closure that some stories like this don't have so I'm glad.
TheJennyFromIceland chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Loved it! You're a great writer, Emerald Lotus! :)
Sueanoi chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
so...so sweet! I love every bit of it!