Reviews for Spotlight Memories
UnderHisWings chapter 4 . 8/21
Yet another great YJ story!
Keep on writing 'em! You're doing wonderful!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 4 . 1/11
...dont look at mah shuns my self behind batman crying in a corner with Alfred bringing tissue and Robin Rubbing my back and telling me soothing words...
magturtle chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
You need to have dinner and training for another chapter and then all the team talking some more. It came to an abrupt ending and I need more! Please! But still good thanks!
GhostLucy chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Awwww it was sooooooo cute
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG The FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS
KizzenNekoLuzZeBatgangYJ chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Sniff sniff, so so too sweet!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
-Yuki
babyblue3752 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
aww that was so sweet!
GreenDrkness chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Excellent story and plot the story had an actual closure that some stories like this don't have so I'm glad.
TheJennyFromIceland chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Loved it! You're a great writer, Emerald Lotus! :)
Sueanoi chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
so...so sweet! I love every bit of it!
Night Hawks chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
It was great!
GGCharms chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Awwwwww! This was so cute! I'm so happy Dick told the team! I wish this would actually happen in the real show! :D