Reviews for Ghost Hunt: Inception
EmeraldIsBeauty chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
i hope this will be completed :)
EmeraldIsBeauty chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
great action, original sounding characters and a great mystery. i love it. the only thing that bothers me is how this katsu seem to displace mai to the sideline. not only that, but with her fight with naru, her behaviour, monks ruffling her hair, yasu's attention and katsu's own impressive nickname for naru, she sounded like second mai. actually the whole story seems to revolve around her and having related myself with mai while reading this and the original novel, i feel jealous?lol. however if i were to think myself somehow transported to the world of spr japan i would like to make myself part of spr in the way katsu seemed to have done? is she the result of your own fantasy of wanting to belong there? just asking! :)
bored411 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
i just found this, but it's super good and i really want to read more, especially about katsu's past and whatnot so please update this soon! i also want to see what's haunting this bar and who Jin and that guy katsu was talking on the phone with are.
GoldenBlueDeath chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
Wow. This story just got me hooked right from the moment Katsu appeared. I really admire your writing style. Your language is so descriptive and artistic. I love the references you include in it to embelish the little details. All the historical events and dates were also impressive. Looks like you did heaps of research.

I love your character. She's so mysterious and wild. I also admire your abiliy to keep the original ghost hunt characters perfectly in character.

The only thing I find fault in is tiny typos or spelling mistakes as well as grqmatical errors. Their not glaring so I think you just accidentally missed them when editing. Overall, it's an awesome piece. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment! :)
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
omg i just love this so far , am really glad i found another Awesome well written fanfiction for ghost hunt and ,mai & naru win win
kikifan21 chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
ooh! and the plot thickens!can't wait for the next :)
Malindorie chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Ha ha, Naru's such a sneaky narcissist. I can only imagine the dead looks of shock had any SPR members witnessed him slink into the girl's bathroom.

And yay, new chapter!:)
Amthyst chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
*sigh* I love this story. You really have a knack for this kind of stuff.

Anyways, I wanted to see more of MaixNaru fluff - if that were possible in the next chapter...though, if that's something you can't do this early on then it's not really a big deal...

Anyways, update soon!

P.S. I was wondering when you'll update that other story of yours...
melodyann75yahoo.com chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Wow Katsu is still very mysterious. and lol Naru snooping in the girls room:o I cant wait to see what happens next.
MeriVeans chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
This story is really cool! I was hoping that you could make Katsu and Yasu a pairing... 3 So keep them coming, 'Kay?
Malindorie chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
Alright, new case! Katsu's part grows more mysterious, Gene's checking out his half-naked girlfriend, they're doing a case at a bar, this is going to be interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
melodyann75 chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
yays i really love these stories. Keep them coming :) Poor Katsu. I cant wait to see whats going on at the bar, Update soon please:)
kikifan21 chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
wow i swear i had reviewed this and your last 2 chaps holy crap i was way off lol! gene was in the mirror wasn't he! lol btw i loved the takigawa and ayako's purse bit it made my day but i read somewhere that takigawa never drove i don't know if this is true or not but just thought u might wanna kno lol can't wait for the next bit :)
akjupiter chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
So she knows Gene? I suspect something fishy going on...
The Name I Loved chapter 2 . 9/16/2011