Reviews for Apple Bloom's Family
DrWhoFan611 chapter 2 . 3/2
Gosh, now the CMC are lookin' in AJ's mail... that won't end well... anyway, great chapter!

First off, I noticed how in this one Applebloom said it was Diamond who said the things about her parents, but I checked the first chapter and saw no changes... from the very beginning I admit. I'll check later.

Anyway, as usual everyone is in character, and the logic seems to fit the bill. The backstory for AJ's cutiemark didn't show just HOW uncomfortable she was, but I can imagine her pain about Manehatten just the way it was in your chapter.

But now that I'm thinking about that, something about that bothers me. I checked the date this was made, and now I know not the blame you for not thinking Rarity Takes Manehatten, which was made in 2014 while yours was made in 2011. But still, the writers of that episode really should have considered some things for AJ. Besides, Manehattan was first invented in The Cutiemark Chronicles in AJ's cutiemark story, right?

But seriously, Rarity Takes Manehatten has nothing to do with this. Your chapter was good, and how AJ acted about Manehatten was a lot better than in Rarity Takes Manehatten (where they basically pretend AJ never even WENT in the first place...)

You did good, and besides the fact that the chapters are short so far, it's basically perfect.

See ya' on the next chapter!

This is been DrWhoFan611;
Signing Out!
DrWhoFan611 chapter 1 . 2/10
The first thing I want to mention that REALLY bothers me is the fact that Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara kinda' swept roles. I'm sure your not as sensitive to details and watch as much Analysis videos as I do, which might explain why you think Diamond and Silver are both basically the same. Yes, they're similar and both do the same things, but the difference between them is; A: Diamond always talks first, and Silver follows along, and B: Diamond had some scenes and even an episode that at least has her as a bit part of a plot, while Silver is ONLY seen with Diamond.

According to a theory made by Brony Notion; Diamond is the fully heartless and spoiled one, the real bully, and Silver just follows along. The only reason why they are friends in the first place (and because - just as I had said before - Silver is ONLY seen with Diamond Tiara, she might be Silver's only friend) is because they are the two only rich-Fillies in Ponyville, their parents probably hang out so much that they themselves had became friends.

With Diamond being the first one to talk EVERYTIME the two of them bully a Foal and Silver just rather repeating what Diamond said in agreement or adding something, it shows that Silver is the sidekick. So really, it's more likely that Diamond would insult Applebloom's Mother and Silver apologize for it than the other way around.

Now, we all have a different perspective, so if you like it better the way it originally is, then so be it. I'm just saying that - in my opinion - Silver has the kind heart... compared to Diamond Tiara.

Now that I'm done going over that minor little detail, I'll share my other thoughts; there are just a few grammar errors here and there, a bit small and, again, a few. And the story itself is quite interesting. I myself am getting into the theory of Applebloom being adopted by Applejack and Big Mac, the evidence that convinces me is the fact that Applejack talked about Babs Seed, she said 'YOUR cousin' and not 'OUR cousin'. I will be reading more soon, and you will be seeing more of me. I hope that my review has been helpful.

See ya' on the next chapter!

This is been DrWhoFan611;
Signing Out!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
This was the best story was so touching at some parts and almost made me cry. I loves this story and can't wait to find out more. I actually stayed up to 3:00 in the morning just to finish this chapter!
Jade pony chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I loved this story as it incorporates a large array of emotions that are felt by the subject herein and the readers.
Thank you very much.
kelsey chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
nice
Katie chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Its was really good! :)
Rainbow guy chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Not gonna lie this took me 4 and a half hours straight to finish but it was worth it. Great story man
Person chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
That was an amazing fanfiction. It was so realistic,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Um... You wrote apple bloom saying that her parents died two years before she was born. How was she born if her parents were dead?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
ThAt was Awsome
Little Mockingjay chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Seems out of character. Diamond Tiara is the mean one. Silver Spoon is the nicer one.
Hic chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
You are truly amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
GAAAH
Cyberchao X chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
...wait, so we don't even learn the truth?

You magnificent troll.