Reviews for Sunset
Toma chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
-flips table-
FLUFFFFFFF
Sinful-Valentine chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aww, this is really sweet! I love Ameripan so much, but I mostly just find a bunch of oneshot's and no chaptered stories. :p
Flowerinastorm chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is really cute. Lot's of fluff, I really liked the ending how your portrayed Japan as the "sun". c:
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So beautiful and cute!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Adorable and fuffy, in just the way that always works.
American Anaconda chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Short and sweet. C: I loved it~

All the details were very nice, and you could feel the love in the piece. Excellent work. 3
peony-and-poppy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was beautiful! Love it! You write so nicely!
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Baw! So adorable! w
Chazzyheartslexi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Omg! This was just absolutely adorable! The way u wrote this was just beautiful and perfect. U really are an awesome writer! I usually dont read things this short, but im glad that i took the time to read this cuz if i didnt then i would have missed out on this endearing one-shot. X3
kaz320 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Thank you for sharing this gem of a ficlet with us Ameripan fans around here :-) I really loved the whole atmosphere you subtly and tastefully captured. Also, I found the metaphore used in the last part very beautiful. To me, it somehow conveyed America's consideration and (almost uncharacteristical, but in a very nice way) matureness. Once again, thank you so much for letting us appreciate your wonderful writing talent. Please keep up your great work! (PS: By the way, my apologies if I'm mistaken, but mayhap there was a slight typo error in the first sentence?)