Reviews for Five Questions Ax Asked Tobias
Nate The Ape chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You've done another wonderful job with this crossover fic. I loved these little snapshots of Ax's character and Tobias' replies.

Some things that stood out to me: It's very odd to think of a universe where Hedwig isn't Harry's owl, but written as his daemon by Rowling. I'd assume that in these AU Potter books, the daemons gain the ability to travel miles away from their people once the kids become wizards?
I like Ax's comment that foolhardiness is not to be mistaken for bravery. I never would've imagined Tobias as a Harriet the Spy fan. Personally, I think my daemon would either be a raven or a skunk.
That third part was so touching and beautiful! I always wanted to see Ax's reaction to the news that Tobias was his brother's son in the books. You are incredible with your descriptions.
So the Yeerks tried the horror of daemon cutting too...*shivers* Reading about what Tobias had to go through in that book, in that box, was horrific enough, but the idea of poor AX having to endure it too just destroyed me. So sad for both of them.
The AU one was inspiring and hopeful and heartwrenching all at the same time. Thank Gosh it never actually happened! Even in utter defeat, their bond was still there, and they had so much strength!
It makes a sort of sad sense that after Rachel's death Tobias would want to spend as much time in his human morph as he safely could, to cling to Elhariel's presence in his solitude. That last line-right in the feels!
LivLifeForever chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Break my fucking heart, why don't you?
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Very interesting crossover, and excellently written.

I really enjoyed the 'new life rising' ceremony.

Deirdre chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Tears, tears, and tears.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love the family support here - the naming ceremony is interesting in itself, but the little differences it leads to just make it all the sweeter and tragic.