Reviews for The Lost World Tournament
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 8 . 4/8
Fail. She sudden;y has the power to take on Gohan? Story crashed and burned here.
Shank-GxV chapter 36 . 3/7
This fanfic was [bad word] awesome! Man, I loved every chapter of it. lol

I'm going to read more DBZ fics written by you. I hope you will write more. ( 3 _ 3 )
Noip13 chapter 36 . 3/1
Aww…That's sweet. This story was a mixture of hilariousness, crack, interesting twists, and romance. I'm happy that Dende and Erasa ended up together, at least, and the whole Romeo and Juliet thing was resolved. It's a sad day when Bulma is the most sane adult in a group…overall, wonderful story.
Noip13 chapter 27 . 2/28
It's like Romeo and Juliet, only much, much weirder.
Noip13 chapter 26 . 2/28
OH MY GOD THE HILARIOUS TWISTS
Noip13 chapter 19 . 2/28
I was going to comment later, once I finished the story, but I had to speak up.

Erasa? What. Ze. Hell. I mean, this story was half-crack, half-plot before, but now…

I'll give you this…I did not see that coming. Insane, ridiculous, great twist.
Noip13 chapter 3 . 2/24
"Hey, it's your birthday. You can do whatever you want."

Most. Irresponsible. Guardian. Ever. XD
Noip13 chapter 2 . 2/24
This is delightfully absurd. It's kind of half crack, half plot. Lovely. :) I especially enjoy your portrayal of the Satans. Their personality resemblance is quite…something.
MasenkoX chapter 36 . 1/10
One of the best fanfiction endings to a story I've ever read
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I have a hard time saying this because I probably know the reason for it.
The self-censoring is kind of annoying. Take it from a person who used to self-censor all the time in her writing: either learn to set your morals aside when you are writing or avoid swearing at all if you can't.
DALO225 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Loved mad soap opra vegita, hahahahahahahahaha
Rakaan chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Don't add swears if you're just going to censor them out. It's just annoying.

[bad word][bad word][bad word][bad word][bad word][bad word][bad word][bad word][bad word]
WineIXI chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Erasa hitting videl by accident literally made me laugh
beastmode953 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Wow fuck u babidi u lil shit
beastmode953 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
U know...my favorite part of buu saga was when babidi was killed by buu. I kept replaying that shit.