Reviews for The Lost World Tournament
i'm iam chapter 9 . 4/8
and you lost me, there is no way videl became stronger then nappa let alone post cell gohan
Ryan Milne chapter 36 . 1/18
You have to make a sequel to this please
Uchiha-Fiction chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
... wtf?
SSVegerot chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I was initially disappointed with the tone switch, but as I kept reading I just learned to live with it. It's a very good story with some surprisingly good ideas.
The Marauding Avenger chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Everything was alright until chapter twelve... what the hell just happened? Namekians are asexual, and why does Gohan seem so...stupid!
Phantom9292 chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
You are a complete dumbass. This story was pretty good but you've completely ruined it now with the shit about erasa and all the comedy your trying to hard for.
that one guy chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
they better erase all the earthlings memories before the high school arc so it can start fresh again
TheRangerBoy chapter 36 . 10/3/2015
Nice end to a good FF. It kinda switched from a realistic story to one that broke the fourth wall frequently but all in all ya ended it off well.
TheRangerBoy chapter 35 . 10/3/2015
of course shredder beat sharpener, he can cut more wood!
TheRangerBoy chapter 26 . 10/3/2015
Dude Y U So Trollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
TheRangerBoy chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
As for the authors note, If you only knew what the demon called DBZ GT was at the time. * Shivers *
TheRangerBoy chapter 22 . 10/3/2015
O. M. G.
TheRangerBoy chapter 19 . 10/3/2015
Uhhhh. Dosen't SS require a lot of energy to initiate in the beginning, waaaay more than can be hidden without trying?
TheRangerBoy chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
All I've got to say is Gohan acts like a normal teenager unlike in the show where he acted almost like an adult.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015