Reviews for New Kid In Town?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Love it! It has potential! OMIGOD I WANT BEAR! He is SO CUTE! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Goggled-eyed Pegasus chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
what the...
Goggled-eyed Pegasus chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
lol could'nt help thinking about napoleon when max said he's short lol great story!
Goggled-eyed Pegasus chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
i like it! keep on going it's a good story
CocoaButternut chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
lol, I'm sorry if I offended you, I was only being helpful-not at all rude. :) I did state "At least at my barn...". That was leaving it open for you to say, "Well at my barn they're not so up-tight about those things..." or something. I wasn't verbally attacking you or insulting your intelligence. There's no need to get snarky about friendly advise.

And as a rebuttal to last two sentences of the chapter: As one of my english professors once stated, "A story always has room for editing." That's not saying yours NEEDS it, but just because you've written it doesn't mean you're incapable of changing it- IF you wanted to, of course. And I noticed you did change some things ;)

And the link doesn't say Compliment this Chapter Only; it says Review this Chapter(aka Critique this Chapter or Evaluate this Chapter). Now, critiques don't mean instant lists of all the things you've done wrong, they're meant to praise as well. But reviews are MEANT to help you, not just praise you and be-gone. How are you supposed to develop as a writer that way?

This isn't supposed to be a reprimanding comment, just pointing out that you shouldn't be offended so easily. You did in-fact state, "Criticism is Very welcome." and "Please tell me what to improve on!". Take the good with the bad and learn from it. You ARE a good writer and I'm sure you know that.

And I was curious because that pony sounded like the one I ride at my barn. He's an Exmoor pony, but that's an easy breed to identify so that can't be it. I just leaning towards the thougt of Bear being a part Netherland-origin pony breed.
Eumilia chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Awesome story! Please continue it! :)
Mimi chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Great story!
CocoaButternut chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Just a little thing I'm gonna point out, but that's all. At least at my barn, we don't let strange horses say "hi" to another, especially while they're in their stalls. Horses are usually quite territorial about their stalls and pin their ears at any horse that get's close. Sometimes they may friendly enough for a sniff, but usually let out a squael or horsey scream soon after contact. They may also rake their teeth on the bars or wood if the doors closed, and a rare few kick the wall. So basicaly it's not a very safe thing to do.

But that's just a little fact for you if you didn't know it already. )

Oh and what breed is this little black pony supposed to be? I'm curious. D
ranger Lauren chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THE BOOK AND GO DEEPER INTO DETAIL.!
RogueMustangMare chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I'm going to give a little word of advice:

No matter what people say, if you want to finish this story . . .

FINISH IT!

Don't listen to other people because otherwise, how will you know if you're good? If you think this story is worth telling, write it; ignore the ones who are rude to you. They're just wasting their time because they want their ten minutes worth of feeling important. There are going to be a lot of people reading this and if they like it, their reviews are the important ones. But also keep an eye out if someone gives you advice. I write fanfiction too along with stories I would like to get published, and I always appreciate it when people give me advice, tell me how they liked my stories, and even give me imput on what they would like to see in the future.

So, you don't have to finish it, but the worst thing you can ask is, 'Should I continue/finish?' Becuase you will be in turmoil with half of the readers saying no and the other half saying yes.

So, good luck and happy writing!
addy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I really like this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please up date soon.