Reviews for Wedding Bells Are Ringing
Can't wait to see what happens next!
RGSJenkins chapter 13 . 2/23
I really love this story. I like the way you take the different aspects of the actors and inlaid it into the characters like Gary Coleman's love of trains and Nancy McKeon's ability to cry on cue.

I'm glad you're back, take all the time you need. Focus on the quality not on quantity.
tiggerptc chapter 13 . 2/18
Hey...nice to see yo picked this back up again. It all sounds very interesting.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Cindy from season one as a lesbian is most understandable, but Sue Ann? Not a chance! Sue Ann would rather be in Minnesota, wed to Deputy Sheriff Horatio Alger O'Reilly, son of Sheriff Radar O'Reilly, veteran of the Korean war, and former company clerk of the 4077TH Mobile Army Surgical Hospital on none other than "M*A*S*H". Besides, Blair's good friend Nancy from the 1ST season also sounds like a daughter-in-law for Radar as well as Blair herself. So, when can we the readers expect a "M*A*S*H"/ "FACTS OF LIFE" crossover, if any?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next! And hope the evil triplets get what's coming to them.
Flip Flop Pete chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
Liked the suspense in the last few chapters Good job
Hallwings chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
Oh, you're really making EVERYONE in the gang suffer, not just Blair & Jo. I just hope you give what's coming to all those, pardon my French, BITCHES!
Jazzygirlfriday chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
OMG! This is so entertaining! I freaking lost it during the conversation when Kelly was talking to Jo on the phone in jail their dialogue was so funny! And the food court fight is going to haunt Blair in infamy lol. You are such a great writer being able to juggle so many characters. Can't wait to read your next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Aww man! Ya gonna leave us like dat! Can't wait for the next one!
tiggerptc chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
This is gettin crazier by the minute! thing is...i'm not sure if that's a bad thing..or a good thing!
LKlovesAK chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Ok thanks for the referal to fan fic. I have you marked on both here and archive. Thanks.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
I absolutely love this story! Who is this dark haired mysterious woman? Can't wait for the next installment!
tigger chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Nice to see an update! Jo was wayyyy tougher than we thought. Who knew? ;) Can't wait for more!
crystalchandelier29 chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
You handle your large cast of characters well. I like that this chapter was a bit more balanced when it came to showing Blair's feelings and Jo's shortcomings (running out when there's a problem).
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
Darn that self centered Warner. Can't wait to see what happens next!