Reviews for Wedding Bells Are Ringing
I absolutely love this story! Who is this dark haired mysterious woman? Can't wait for the next installment!
tigger chapter 8 . 7/5
Nice to see an update! Jo was wayyyy tougher than we thought. Who knew? ;) Can't wait for more!
crystalchandelier29 chapter 8 . 7/5
You handle your large cast of characters well. I like that this chapter was a bit more balanced when it came to showing Blair's feelings and Jo's shortcomings (running out when there's a problem).
Darn that self centered Warner. Can't wait to see what happens next!
crystalchandelier29 chapter 7 . 6/12
Aww, poor Blair! Everyone is so down on her but I don't blame her for not wanting Kelly around. That's just my view of it. I like how you love all the characters on the series. Most people only write about Blair and Jo and everyone else seems either cartoonish or not fleshed out enough. I also enjoyed the running gag about Nancy's "18 Kids and Counting" reality show.

I'm sorry you felt like there wasn't much interest in your writing (I know how that feels.) I would've continued helping you but figured you had lost interest in the show and the story as I had for a long while. But I'm glad you have someone to help you now. She seems very smart at the grammatical side of things and ironing out any rough edges.

Well, I look forward to what you come up with next. Hope Jo comes back soon and settles things so we can see the wedding.
tiggerptc chapter 7 . 6/12
So first off...so glad to see you back and working on this! Secondly...you couldn't have picked a better beta or co-writer! Facts is AWESOME! She's already been a GREAT help to me. )
This was a tuff chap...for Jo to walk out, you know she's gotta be pissed. Just hope Blair realizes what kind of 'mistake' she's makin before Jo might decide it's too much after all. Tho...I doubt she ever really would leave her. Can't wait for more!
Hallwings chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Well, it's 2015 now, Sue Ann, and you can brag about your team winning the World Series (and beating the NEW YORK Mets to do so) all you want.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Blair really needs a slap of reality. Jo should maybe just go home while Blair is in her tizzy. And pack a bag and stay somewhere for the night. And have Jo only tell Nat where she is. And after Blair finally realizes her mistake tries to look for Jo. And when she can't find her, she starts to freak out. But eventually after Nat calls Jo for like the thirtieth time, Jo relents and gives Nat the ok to tell Blair where she is. And when Blair gets there she totally schmoozes Jo with love and all the other sickeningly sweet romantic crap in order for Jo to forgive her. But Jo tells Blair they need to talk, and finally they do.
ilovexmas chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Oh my god this is getting better and better but where is MRS G?

I like the fact that you included all of the girls from season 1: i kind of missed them once they were gone & wondered why the writers turned them into 'nasty bitches' (aka 'sex symbol' on season 2 NATALIE gets bullied by NANCY, CINDY SUE ANN when she starts dating every boy) so it is quite refreshing you make them be part of our main ones JO, BLAIR, NAT & TOOTIE lol!
As for NANCY i cannot believe she got about 12 kids man! (not even ANGELINA JOLIE has that many) but i guess that once she got married in 1986 she got them one after another?
PS: got a bit nostalgic when you went back in time with the girls being so young at NANCY's wedding cos for me FOL will always remain in the 80 ties...
By the way, who is this KELLY you wrote about? I mean the only one i know in the sitcom is the teenage kid who used to steal food at 'EDNA's EDIBLES' & who eventually became friends with TOOTIE NAT (she also idealized JO).
Hope to read more of your story soon!
ilovexmas chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Wow this is exciting!

I love how you made BLAIR choose TOOTIE to be her 'best woman' & JO to choose NATALIE cos this is exactly how they were on the sitcom:
i always felt that the 'debutante' had more in common with the 'little Tootie' and the 'delinquent' with 'funny Nat' (both being dreamy and the latter more down to earth) so good job!
NANCY on the other hand was never a friend to BLAIR and neither KIMBERLY (as teenagers) but i guess people change when they're adults; As for CINDY she was never close to the 'heiress' either but SUE ANN was kind of (in the season 1 anyway).
I'm about to read your next chapter and enjoying it so far...
PS: where is MRS G and why is she not 'maid of honour' to one of them? (after all she was their 'mentor' for such a long time lol!)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Anybody else want to just slap Blair? No its just me OK then. No, seriously though she needs a reality check and soon before she loses Jo for good. Maybe Jo should leave her in the room and pack her bags and stay at a hotel for the night, without telling Blair where she is? But Jo tells one of their friends where she going and they tell Blair when she finally wises up. And she goes and saves her relationship.
Megan chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Hey I just found out you're the same author (slave2free) that wrote the common ground series on the ralst website and I was wondering if you're still going to continue that story? It's one of my all time favorite jo/blair fics. I'm sorry for having to tell you here, but I wanted to let you know that it's a lovely story/series. I hope you don't leave us hanging! :)
crystalchandelier29 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Glad you're continuing the story. You have some unique ideas, especially with the first season girls more apart of things, and I like that you're stirring up drama between Jo and Blair. I'm sure they'll have their wedding eventually, but it's fun seeing them get there.
Hallwings chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Oh, boy...I had a feeling something like this was going to happen.

And just to make sure, this Kelly isn't the one from the show that was played by the future Bobby Hill, right? I ask because, IIRC, Jo didn't really like that Kelly.
Hallwings chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Glad to see another chapter of this story. Now, I have a few questions.

First, does Kimberly have a significant other at this time?

Second, do Nancy and Roger have any other kids (IIRC, she was pregnant when she and Roger got married, so they have at least one)?

Third, does Bailey like the fairer sex like her half-sister, or is she straight?

Fourth, who could Jo's fifth bridesmaid possibly be? I hope it's not Miko. Knowing you, it's probably someone else. I honestly haven't watched the show in a long time.