Reviews for Wedding Bells Are Ringing
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/17
Cindy from season one as a lesbian is most understandable, but Sue Ann? Not a chance! Sue Ann would rather be in Minnesota, wed to Deputy Sheriff Horatio Alger O'Reilly, son of Sheriff Radar O'Reilly, veteran of the Korean war, and former company clerk of the 4077TH Mobile Army Surgical Hospital on none other than "M*A*S*H". Besides, Blair's good friend Nancy from the 1ST season also sounds like a daughter-in-law for Radar as well as Blair herself. So, when can we the readers expect a "M*A*S*H"/ "FACTS OF LIFE" crossover, if any?
Can't wait to see what happens next! And hope the evil triplets get what's coming to them.
Flip Flop Pete chapter 12 . 8/29
Liked the suspense in the last few chapters Good job
Hallwings chapter 12 . 8/29
Oh, you're really making EVERYONE in the gang suffer, not just Blair & Jo. I just hope you give what's coming to all those, pardon my French, BITCHES!
Jazzygirlfriday chapter 10 . 8/3
OMG! This is so entertaining! I freaking lost it during the conversation when Kelly was talking to Jo on the phone in jail their dialogue was so funny! And the food court fight is going to haunt Blair in infamy lol. You are such a great writer being able to juggle so many characters. Can't wait to read your next chapter!
Aww man! Ya gonna leave us like dat! Can't wait for the next one!
tiggerptc chapter 10 . 8/2
This is gettin crazier by the minute! thing is...i'm not sure if that's a bad thing..or a good thing!
LKlovesAK chapter 9 . 7/26
Ok thanks for the referal to fan fic. I have you marked on both here and archive. Thanks.
I absolutely love this story! Who is this dark haired mysterious woman? Can't wait for the next installment!
tigger chapter 8 . 7/5
Nice to see an update! Jo was wayyyy tougher than we thought. Who knew? ;) Can't wait for more!
crystalchandelier29 chapter 8 . 7/5
You handle your large cast of characters well. I like that this chapter was a bit more balanced when it came to showing Blair's feelings and Jo's shortcomings (running out when there's a problem).
Darn that self centered Warner. Can't wait to see what happens next!
crystalchandelier29 chapter 7 . 6/12
Aww, poor Blair! Everyone is so down on her but I don't blame her for not wanting Kelly around. That's just my view of it. I like how you love all the characters on the series. Most people only write about Blair and Jo and everyone else seems either cartoonish or not fleshed out enough. I also enjoyed the running gag about Nancy's "18 Kids and Counting" reality show.

I'm sorry you felt like there wasn't much interest in your writing (I know how that feels.) I would've continued helping you but figured you had lost interest in the show and the story as I had for a long while. But I'm glad you have someone to help you now. She seems very smart at the grammatical side of things and ironing out any rough edges.

Well, I look forward to what you come up with next. Hope Jo comes back soon and settles things so we can see the wedding.
tiggerptc chapter 7 . 6/12
So first off...so glad to see you back and working on this! Secondly...you couldn't have picked a better beta or co-writer! Facts is AWESOME! She's already been a GREAT help to me. )
This was a tuff chap...for Jo to walk out, you know she's gotta be pissed. Just hope Blair realizes what kind of 'mistake' she's makin before Jo might decide it's too much after all. Tho...I doubt she ever really would leave her. Can't wait for more!
Hallwings chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Well, it's 2015 now, Sue Ann, and you can brag about your team winning the World Series (and beating the NEW YORK Mets to do so) all you want.