Reviews for When the Road is as Dark as My Fears
pisceanchic101 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Very well done.
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Guh, this is so somber and lovely. I absolutely adore this fic!
deadanddeleted chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Fantastic story! I love your in depth insight into the mindset of Cas and Dean as both victim and abuser. Brilliant stuff :)
gadez chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
this is epic. i dont know how you do it.
RainDark chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Loved this. The whole thing.. the unbalanced depiction of the dependent, slightly twisted relationship between Cas and Dean, the loyalty and determination, the way Dean wants Cas near him and wants him to be too far away to hurt at the same time... Soooo good.
Renart chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
waaay darker thn my usual cup of tea, but well worth it.

that was depressing as hell, of corse, but well i reslly liked it.

xx, thanks for sharing
Gothicragdoll chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
You are truly an amazing writer. this chapter was magnificent. The escape, the interaction between dean and Castiel. It is beautifully done. thanks for sharing!
Pentakill Lux chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
When I first read this I got chills and a lump in my throat, all that. And when I read it this time I got to go thrugh all that again. I really love how your mind works, because it's so angsty and still it always end so hopefull. So thank you for giving me some really amazing stories that I can go back and read, no matter which mood I'm in.

Thank You.
Corrupted Desires chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I just want to say I've read and love all of your work. I certainly hope that you continue to write.
Gothicragdoll chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Holy crack! I cannot even...there are no words that can describe how phenomenal your writing is! This is absolutely fantastic. I cannot wait to see more of your writing. Thanks for continuing this story, and in just an interesting way. I honestly can't wait! Thanks for sharing!
Irish-Lullaby chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ohhh I love this please update soon
firgodes7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Simply put. Wow. I loved reading it. I will be keeping an eye out for the rest of this. Hope you update again soon.
extraho chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
this is pretty amazin- and original! im def keeping up with this!