Reviews for Where Wendigo, I Go
sara chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
that was fantastic , no sequel ?
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I really, really liked it. Keep writing stories like this and I'll keep reading them. :) Oh, btw, I LOVE it when Dean calls Cas 'his angel' and when Cas calls Sam and Dean 'his Winchesters'. I like the possessiveness. :)
noxiel chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
I really loved this sorry.
Sex in Impala and Sams coments were just hilarious.
Thank you for shiping Destiel, I just love tham together.
Storiesfromthebluebox chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I read this one a while a go but felt like I still had ro review, because I loved it soo much. The storyline was wonderfully uncomplicated, and the love between Cas and Dean was so incredibly cute, it was perfect. It made me tingle inside. :)

One of my favourites! Keep writing SPN/Destiel fics, they are the best!
Himekun chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
I very much enjoyed this story. It was sweet without going too out of character for Dean. I liked it. Thank you.
AngelAlexia chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
I really loved this story! The way you write about Dean and Cas made my heart meld. And I thought the Wendigo was rather terrifying, so great job with that!

Also, the last line is awesome ;)
fionacha chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Great, the ending's adorable! _
PoetKnowit20 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
:O That was lovely! Really wonderful...poor Cas being eaten...possibly one of my worst nightmares! Anyway written brilliantly and a very enjoyable read! Going in my favourites! :)
Ventorum chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
That was... fabulous! Wonderful! Brilliant!

It seems impossible to make Castiel human and yet retain that angelic quality that makes him naive and curious. But you did it!

And Dean actually grew and learned from it (which is more than the character is doing on the actual show, but lets not get me started...)

Beautifully written!
Forbidden-Lover1 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Wait what?

That's it?

*breaks down and starts crying hysterically*

It can't be!

*Sigh*

I printed it out and added it to my collection. I did ask permission before didn't i?

Dunno Where your stars went maybe likes eating stars. How rude.

Loved the sex in the impala and sam all bitch facing on it. hilarious and the comment about the elk lookin like sam classic. :D

Still can't believe it's over, but i still have the winged riders one.

It's good to see you growing and perfecting your writing. makes me proud :D xox
casismyfavorite chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Thanks so much! I loved this story so much-it made me happy and their love touched my heart. It's so cool that Cas saved the day! I am so looking forward to more stories from you. :)
asdfghj chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
great story. cas was really cute but believable at the same time which was great
CourtneyScott chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Such a great story ) loved it!
TinkotheWolf chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Awww its over already? Hehe oh well all good things and so on and so forth. Lovely story don't think I had had a chance to review it yet, but I truly did love it. I wanted to cuddle all of them (except the Wendigo... ewwwww that mental image). I love how you write them for this. Can't wait for more from you!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Hooray! Cas got rid of the stinky wendigo, got a piggyback ride from Sammy boy and had sex in the Impala with Dean. Great job with this story!