Reviews for Floating Wings
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This story is really really cute and dispite your embarrassment about It I think you should be proud
Ella chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
wasn't to sappy
Lycoris Calantha chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
It's really nice!

May I ask if you know where to download Digimon songs of the internet? I mean the character themes...?
Jordy rox ur sox chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
the story is sreally cute... sappy, true, but sweet and cute. lol!
puasluoma chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
OMG! Its such a sweet story!
Potgenie chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OMG that's so cute! LOL
iJutsu chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Love it
My-bf-is-a-beyblade-queen chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Short and sweet and...KAWAII!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
This is so deliciously sappy, I love it! I need to read more of your fics (even though I know that most of them aren't as sappy).
Yoshida Megumi chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
That was really good! It was so cute and I just went awww at the end. I loved it!
Derka Dirk chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
*snicker snicker* That was cool *snicker* it really was... sorry about snickering... it was just... kinda funny too! _ Oh well! It'd be funny if there was a sequel and it was in Daisuke's POV and he was all sad... _ That would be PURE TORTURE! BWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ... anyway... did I mention this was good/funny?
Sir Brass of the Pen chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Now why, after writing something so sweet and meaningful as this, not write more of it? Neither of them is stronger than the other, both compliment each other perfectly, sounds like a great formula to me. :-D Keep it up RB. :)

Cheers,

Brass
LunaReina chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
One word, Beautiful.
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
The first Takari fanfic I liked!You are really talented to make me like a Takari fic.I support it,but I find them so BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGG that I don't usually read I've read at least in-character,especially Kari,very sweet and very no fluff last lines really make the story..._
takari-critic2001 chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Nice story. Although the fight was a tad out of character. Keep it real. Here's the critic, signing off.