Reviews for Scars
Doctor Harry chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
AWW! It makes me want to cry! Also, the book never mentions Severus playing or not not playing Quidich, but James played like, Beater or something. Im not sure what, but I know its not Seeker.

Doctor Harry

(Having nothing to do with Harry being a Doctor, but another Fandom Im obessed with.)
CallMeKills chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
This story is amazing! I absolutely love the format; I think it is much more effective showing snippets from Snape's life than writing one with continuous storyline.

You have such a great way of articulating Snape's thoughts, feelings, and motivations.

Keep writing! :)

Love, Kills
bakaindisguise chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Oh, an update! Nice chapter, although there's this thing concerning Snape and Quidditch... I could imagine Snape playing as an adult, but as his teenage self... He didn't look like the type to fight for his aim, sadly. Anyway, the Quidditch scene was really well written, so this didn't disturb me. Looking forward to your next installment! :) good luck!
HughSoSexy chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I think he could totally pass for a seaker, though I don't see him as an overly athletic guy. But who knows, he may have been in his day!

Waiting for more!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I never expected to find one of my LTM peeps over here! : )

So very angsty, and therefore so very Snape. I just love him. His story is heartbreaking, to love someone for that long with nothing in return. It's just torture. No wonder he's always so doom and gloom.

Well done.
XiXi Scarlett chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Awwww... Wittle Sevvy is so cute! Love the story!
bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Beautiful look at Snape's life, beautifully laid out thoughts. You write really well and it was a pleasure to read this fic. Please continue writing Severus/Lily! :)
lady vonne chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very beautiful piece! ;) I've always loved pieces that focus on the relationship between Severus Snape and young Lily Potter. You've really managed, however, to portray Snape's true emotions quite well. It's obvious, of course, that he cares for Lily, but even more obvious through the course of your piece that he does not hold the same feelings for Harry- if not, quite frankly, because he is most certainly James Potter's son. Great job with the writing, as well. You have a knack for lovely words and beautiful imagery. I loved this the entire way through.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only a handful so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
Redaisy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very pretty. I enjoy seeing from Snape’s perspective and I think you did a great job with it. You had a few spelling slip-ups, but you write well so I didn’t mind as much. Anyway, it was short, sweet, realistic, and a pleasure to read, as sad as it is.