Reviews for Spontaneous Beginnings
kkLittleRed chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
never mind i found it and let me say it was adorable :) i loved it :) keep making more please. :)
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, great story, especially as it can be quite challenging to write without dialogue!
Skynote chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow, I liked it. The pairing is something I've never really thought of and I give you props for making it work. And that you magnificently pulled off a nintey-nine percent dialogue-free one-shot. Your describtion was wonderful, but I saw one thing that made me slightly confused:

"She spared a giddy chuckle, taking his hat off of him and placing it on her own."

I felt that the wording was a little off. On "placing it on her own" it sort of sounded like she placed his hat on her own hat...if that makes sense to you lol. And Sheik, I recall, doesn't really wear a hat XD

But, other than that, everything else was easy to read, keep up the good work.
Araceli L chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ha, that was cute. Annnnnnd cute. You know, I really don't have a lot to say but it was cute. Well-written, and I rater enjoyed the dialogue free, actually, and wished you would've done it the whole way, because I think it shows strength as a writer to not rely on dialogue, but rather build a story from narration. Eh, it was still good though.

Except...it keeps bugging me that Sheik is like 3 feet taller than Luigi...so...I dunno how their dance would work out...unless she slouched the whole time...I love un-thought-of couples, but that just sounds uncomfortable...plus i feel like his nose would get in the way of kissing...and I'm just rambling 'cause I'm bored..

Either way, I liked it.

There, I reviewed your story, go review mine ;) :P

Informally yours,

~Araceli L
Donna chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Well, I quite certainly enjoyed it! It's very refreshing to see someone use almost no dialogue in a fic. You have done very well today, so I will say: Enjoy your vacation!
JSparks chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was so sweet! Reading this just put a smile on my face and made me feel happy! I liked that you used such little dialogue, but I could still feel their emotions so strongly. Excellent work, as always :)
Reader Guy chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
wierd way to start a story i like it i expect great thing from you
James Terrazen chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Another work of art. Your skill with the written word is a gift to you as well as to those who read your works.