Reviews for The Birds and the Bees and the Wolverines
taggering chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
please never stop writing
FivePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Once again, clever dialogue! The relationship portrayed between Scott and Jean is incredible, along with Wolverine and Jean's "uncle, niece" relationship. I felt bad for Wolverine, having to sacrifice his manliness walking into the feminine needs isle. Nevertheless, it's a great story!
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
The creepiest part is that Wolverine gets a crush on Jean when she's older.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Haha good story! Nice and funny!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hahaha! Funny!

-Ace
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
My goodness, this is priceless. I'm so glad that I had a mom to help me through that instead of a gruff and awkward "Uncle" like Logan. Poor Jean, poor Logan, poor everyone! This is just hysterical. And I love the line about her sleeping with Scott and how even Professor X didn't want to get wrapped up in explaining that stuff to her. Really, it would have been much easier on all of them if Storm had been there. Logan was great though, I think my male family members would suddenly be needed in Europe if I even hinted at something like that.
koolkame chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
"Goddamn, I've never seen so much pink in my life," Logan mumbled.

I've had the exact same thought! The last line was great, just great. That special time in a young girl's life makes for great fanfics, I've noticed, but this one stands on its own. Besides the obvious fun of the situation I liked the parts with Scott and the image of his duck-taped eyes. Made me go "Aw... poor future Cyclops." And I'm a "rugged, sensitive" guy, too
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
You are so good with these stories lol
Sportsaholic2009 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Love this. :)

Very good read.
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
LOL. This is by far the funniest fanfic I've yet to read! awesome! thank you!
Miss Maia chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
hey, great storie! funny and cute. ;)

maia
HollyWd chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hey I love your x-men:evo stories but some of them are missing! Your version of Scott and Jean's first day's with Xaiver and a story where Jean almost drowns bot Logan savers her were here and now they are gone! Is there any way to get them back? If you don't want to repost them could I get you to e-mail them to me as a Word document?
strawberries rule chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
haha! what a great ending! i loved it! thanks! :)
irony882 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was hilarious! And the ending was so funny!
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2006