Reviews for TWILA, DA GIRL WHO FELL IN LUV W A VAMPIR
Donald Trump chapter 1 . 2/11
I luv it v mooch. Dis is halirus.
The original writer of this story was just a troll. Just like those who wrote My Immortal and Hogwarts school of Prayers and Miracles so who cares about how stupid they are?

This was just a troll fic.

And It is stupid. Its not meant to make any sense.

The End XD
Liora Levy chapter 11 . 1/15
This was so hilarious I had to stop reading at one point because i was laughing too hard

Your the best
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Do My Immortal, if you haven't done it already
alec.wiley1 chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
Yay! This is the best snark ever!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/14/2016
Also, 'nu' means 'now' in Danish. That sentence could have been a lot more dramatic, if the author had it translated into Danish.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
I know it is years, since you made this, but I will just have to say two things:
1) You are awesome! You are an amazing human being for reading the whole "Twila, da girl who fell in luv w a vampir" story.

2) Since you asked: 'dansk' is the danish word for the language Danish. Funny.
TARDIStime chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Holy sweet fuck. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather read Tara Gilesbie's "My Immortal" than this (meaning the original story, not your commentary. Your comments are brilliant). Somebody call the Doctor, Sherlock, or the Wincesters, because "Twila Beatiful Psyco Topaz" is one crazy mofo.
Me chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
It bad
Miko 2495 chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
Um...correct me if I'm wrong but:

Instead of the Spanish word "asegurdo", I think "arugato" is aiming for the Japanese word "Arigato" which mean "thank you"

Hey, I could be wrong but that what it very well looks like.

BTW: I will personally like to thank the fanfiction 'My Immortal' for giving me the ability to translate this in one second
LiLCnow chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I SHIP JAZPER!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
That "nu" for some reason reminds me of Voldemort's Nyeaaaah. Just saying.
That was anticlimactic. Even more so than when they just end mid story.
I'm definitely going to check your profile.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
You a Dean girl? I approve.
I would bet real money that Hamez was going to say he was in love with Twill.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Can't he just make her explode? It's easy, he could do it even when his vessel was burning away.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Ironically, muy bean pronounced in Spanish sounds like how a prep would say muy bien.
By the way, every time she says moose I imagine a very annoyed Sam.