Reviews for Trying for Eden
Sarah132cs chapter 9 . 2/27
U know Tom should lock Harry up. Like a pet i wonder what he'd does now harry dissapered maybe force harry back. Threw his dreams .

Good job by the way can't wait for more.
The Mutinous Pigeon chapter 9 . 2/2
Update this or I will hex you. I'm serious.
MyMindWasChaos chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Hi! Love ur story and wish u would update!
Polo-Tay chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I hate you. I absolutely hate you right now.

This is the first f****** story from HP which has made me cry. WTFH ARE YOU DOING HARRY!? WTFH!?

This. Is amazingly written, and I love it... But...

Geez *wipes away tears* I had the urge to cry by the 4/5 chapter, and now you've finally done it! Congratulations!

I am going off to sob some more and dwell on how much I hate Harry right now and how much I feel for Tom.

Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I hate you... like HONESTLY! Why would an author post such an AMAZING story and not update? I'm about to cry... do you get it? I can't handle not knowing what happened! I love how you portrayed Tom and I really want to know how Harry is going to fix his mess or if he is going to at all... please PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE YOUR STORY! It's absolutely BRILLIANT!
DJ MixDoctor chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
this is one of the best stories i have ever read something i could really fall into and get caught up in but this cliffhanging is not right
Delirious Daydreamer chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Arghh Harry is SOOO annoying! He keeps messing up and making things worse! So frustrating... Still, I like the dynamic between him and Tom & you've done a great job capturing Toms psychotic personality, I couldn't stop reading :D Has this fanfic been abandoned? I really hope not, I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry manages to repair the damage he's done and how Tom will hopefully eventually open up to Harry! I looked on your bio and it said chapter 10 was on the way, but considering it's been a couple of years I'm guessing this has been abandoned... Really hope not! I hope to see chapter 10! ;D
Cynical0range chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
i repeat. why is harry such an idiot? i don't even get the point of his travel into the past anymore. not only is he not changing things for the better but he is making it worse. even a sane and mentally balanced person would be driven into a fury by harry's idiotic actions. first he hexes the boy to make himself feel better and doesn't even apologize for it. instead of apologizing, he blurts out that he lied to the boy and then instead of trying to clear the air, he goes and loses control once again and blows up a table causing tom to take the blame. fantastic job at gaining tom's trust. absolutely brilliant. and you wonder why the boy wants to kill you? i would want to kill you myself and rid the world of your idiocy. good grief. harry should have sorted out his own issues before trying to fix tom's. he should have seen a psychiatrist before embarking on this absolute failure of a quest. fucking idiot. snape is totally justified in calling him an arrogant dunderhead.
Cynical0range chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
harry is such a fucking idiot. i like that he has a temper but he needs to learn how to control that temper. tom may grow up into voldemort but right now he is still a child and the whole point of harry's mission is to prevent tom from becoming voldemort. hell, he even decided to try and see tom as a child and not a mass murderer. a fat lot of good making that decision went, harry just went and screwed it all up. and for what, a momentary satisfaction, taken out on a child? what an utter dunderhead.
Alice chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
I really don't like Ginny. Annoying bitch. Oh well, this is a great story!
I like you mentioning the second World War, making it relevant. Usually people just seem to ignore it.
I'm also glad Harry doesn't suddenly accept Tom like he does in other stories, although I imagine it'll take another 50 chapters for that romance to get somewhere ;) Update again soon!
jjang556 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
amazing. please please continue with this amazing story
InfinityIllusion chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow. Your version of time travel is pretty cool! It's the first time I've seen it done this way. Your characterization of Riddle is really, really good, too!
flaming rose chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! Oh, and please let Tom and Harry make up! But, not soon, though.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This idea is the epitome of awesomeness and I think you're quality people for writing it for us to read ;) Hope you continue on with this in the near future, Ciao!
FemmeFerret chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Like the story, wonder how Harry will get Tom to forgive him!