Reviews for The Story of Us
Alternate Timelines chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
This is one huge ass cop-out of an ending. I was loving the story, loving the twists, the time changes, everything. Then, suddenly, you decide to end it with everything suddenly being alright, fixed, and beautiful. Take a deeper look into everything. Rick's POV was non-existent, and it is a hugely vital piece for this story. Some more detail about things that occurred leading up to and during their break-up are needed. Hell, more substance is needed.
lynn chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I can tell you have a good feel for the written word. However, I can also tell you are probably very young! The Beckett in Castle is not a 17 year old kid..she is a mature woman..strong..yes stubborn but caring, warm and independent. I don't understand why so many young girls write as if Kate should grovel because of her strength. She loves Castle..but she doesn't have to be a wimp! I guess it is just youthful angst! But keep up the writing..you have a talent!
firtree chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
very well written where the emotional stuff is concerned, but the timeline was a bit confusing
Bella Paige chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or funfacts, songs that the chapter reminds me of, anyway enjoy ;p

Caskett baby

You should think about putting the flashback’s in Italic’s.

If she is pregnant, she shouldn’t be drinking coffee.

It is finished ... I am so confused, there is so much unsaid
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
abrupt ending :(
Sky chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Bella Paige chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
She's pregnant!
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
so apparently reviewmore updates so here i am reviewing away!

anyway, i like this story and i like where this is going.. i donno if i'm really onboard with the shes pregnant and thats why shes finally letting him back in but i do like that shes making the effort.. too many stories imo where castle is just the sick puppy who always is at fault and has to get beckett back or something... i like that kate is the one making the effort :):)

anyway update away :D
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
this is really good.. but UPDATE SOOON... hahaha i like where this is going so update update :)
Kate56 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
This has caught my attention. What happened? Come back soon with more.
Bella Paige chapter 2 . 8/2/2011

I love the flashback ... I am curious to what went wrong
Mrs. Anthony DiNardo chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Love it so far! You're writing it really well. Can't wait to see what happens :)
Bella Paige chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Okay, I sure the hell am curious to where this is going
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I admit it-I'm a sucker for stories where Kate gets all emotional about Castle. Partly because she so rarely shows it on the show. I'm so glad you're going to keep going with this. It would have been okay as a one-shot, since it had a hopeful ending, but I can't wait to find out where you're going to be taking this story.
d.roarke chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Great start, but it's not long enough! More soon, please?