Reviews for No One Lives Forever
kirara the great chapter 1 . 4/12
Im not crying nope I just have something in my eye
Naughtia chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is a very nice story. I nearly cried, it was so sad. The reason Ironhide died, though, was because GMC stop making his model. P.S. I'm sorry about your Grandfather.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my goodness, you had me sniffing when Annabell began her tribute to Ironhide.

*salute* Rest in peace Ironhide, you deserve it after all the years of war.
roxypony chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ironhide had the most awful death in the history of movies. Thanks for writing this, he deserved better than the bullshit he got in DotM. This was beautifully characterized and flawlessly written IMHO. And it did indeed make me tear up quite a bit...I now have an overwhelming urge to run outside and hug my truck...

Deepest sympathies on the passing of your Grandfather. I'm sure he'd be quite proud of this lovely and thoughtful oneshot.

Thanks for sharing this! :)

RXP
Bella25 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ironhide, ever since I first saw ya I've had a soft spot for you. I still can't believe your gone.*salutes*(love you3):,)
Bluejay chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Thankyou so much for writing this, ironhide deserved something special and you brought this piece forth, thank you again
Bella chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Rest in peace Ironhide, you were an incredible hero & you will be greatly missed by all!

Wow. I SO wish that it was in the movie! That story was so beautifully written! & I'm so sorry about your grandfather, I will be praying for you & your family!
Sierra Hawkins chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Primus...*sniff* This made me cry. Really. There are actual tears rolling down my cheeks right now. :'( Good job :)

This was very beautiful, yet sad and very devastating. I think I started crying right as Optimus started talking, and I loved how you had each Autobot carve in a Cybertronian symbol. I think Mirage/Dino's was one of the most meaningful. Sacrifice. Incredibly true. Annabelle's words at the end really set me off. Had to try hard not to start bawling. Sam's reference to the "You feelin' lucky, punk?" line made me smile a little. Great story!

~Sierra
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This story is what all of us Ironhide fans needed for closure after the death of our favorite Autobot. I'm really sitting here with tears rolling down my face. Real tears...it is a rare story that brings me to tears in RL, and you did such an amazing job weaving this special piece together to pay tribute to our fallen hero. Very well done!
TheaX chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
this really touched my heart ;) rest well Ironhide 3
BlackCat12 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
AWW this made me cry! :,( I loved how you wrote it though. Very respectful...i think thats the word...anyways i didnt catch on that Ironhide wasnt honored at the end until i read this. RUDE! anyways...very lovely story :)
DapperCrapper chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I actually started crying during Sam's tribute and was near bawling when Annabelle said her little piece. It was touching and moving. Ironhide will be missed. Also, I'm so sorry about your grandfather. Just give me a poke on fb or aim if you want to talk (hugs)
BoredTech chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
*sniff* This made me cry:( I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather *hugs*
agentsabog chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ironhide was my favorite character next to Optimus Prime, his Topkick altmode was the coolest and most bad-ass looking vehicle, much like his character, I'm happy you made a special tribute to him dispite the movie never mentioning his name after the battle at Chicago in the 3rd movie, Ironhide you will always be remembered as the toughest Autobot there is, rest in peace.
autobotfemme1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
whenever I hear loud thunder, I am hearing Ironhide's cannons fireing! 'thunder' BOOM! fire those cannons 'Hide!