Reviews for Unbreakable Vow
maryrose92 chapter 30 . 3/31
its sad to say i cried reading this. especially in the edward bits xx
twlightbella chapter 30 . 1/30
Emmett and Bella get married after Edward's mother sentencing and have a son named Mason Carlisle Charles Cullen and Elijah and dana Cullen
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
I cried.
Liz 1974 chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
OH NO U DON"T u have to keep this 1 going LOL
lynn wyland chapter 30 . 6/14/2013
that was a good story that made me cry
dreamngo4it9 chapter 30 . 6/3/2013
wow... i can't believe i didn't update this when i read it. sorry its taken me so long to review this, but i finally have time to go through my email and review stories from when i didnt have time to do so and im so glad i left it in my email so i was able to do that for you. i loved this story... all the heartbreak and pain, but with so much love in between. i loved the epilogue and especially masen's name.
TiffersStar1989 chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Loved the story awesome job
Lulu222 chapter 30 . 3/29/2013
Brilliant story and adorable family.
Love it :D
LishyPeachy15 chapter 30 . 2/14/2013
This was incredible!
devilwanab chapter 30 . 2/8/2013
Wow that's really cool that you've published a book. I enjoyed reading this fanfiction as it was unique, original and didn't have an over used plot line. thanks for writing this and putting it up so that others could enjoy reading as I did.
Stelbeltm13 chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
This was a good story!
steph A15 chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
I Loved the story and I will for sure check our your book.
kim chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
I love this story, I really do, but might I suggest getting a beta to edit it? There are few grammatical errors and the way you word things is good, but the story doesn't seem organized. Maybe it's just me, but I think the jump from chapter 5 to 6 wasn't a very smooth transition. I had to check to see if I didn't accidentally go to the wrong chapter. Also, you have Alice and Bella meeting twice. Then I'm pretty sure that Emmet invites Bella to his party three times. I don't want to be mean, I'm just telling you so that you can go back and fix it if you have the time.
AussieGirl16 chapter 30 . 9/29/2012